• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Pork Ribs with Gnocchi and Veggies!

In summary, tonight we are having pork ribs, cheese sauce, chicken roasters, cheeseburger salad, and strawberries and veggies.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight I am making pork ribs with gnocchi in cheese sauce. Must add some veggies in there as well;)

Well tonight starts AWANA, so we'll be picking up kids and heading straight to church - I think they are having hot dogs, but we're treating the kids to a Pizza Hut pizza. 1 large one for $7.99 and it feeds all 4 of us. :)

I'm thinking Creamy Chicken Enchiladas.....

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm thinking Creamy Chicken Enchiladas.....

I'm thinking I need a maid and a chef... :rolleyes:

Too bad I'm not rich, just busy. :p

I was going to make pancakes, bacon and eggs, but I have a cluster meeting tonight( 1hr and 1/2 away) so probably just soup and grilled cheese for the DH and son and I will be picking up something on the way to the meeting.

Baked pork chops stuff with cream cheese and jalopeno peppers. Not sure what sides yet. Maybe some garlic cheese biscuits. Need to come up with a veggie.

DH is retired...it is his turn to cook. I believe we are having his famous sloppy joes.

I LOVE sloppy joes can you share his recipe???we are having spaghetti, salad and garlic bread I started the sauce as soon as i got home form taking DD to school. Smells heavenly in here i keep sneaking a taste.

He usually uses ground chuck (less fat), onion, green pepper, ketchup, a little brown sugar and worchestershire sauce. He doesn't use the Mix N' Chop cause he likes his sloppy joes chunkier. Usually puts them on an onion bun, etc. as oppossed to a regular hamburger bun. They really are good. He just retired so I told him last night that I had Monday & Wednesday to cook and he has Tues & Thursday. I was making the White Chicken Chili recipe in the F/W SB and he started saying, "why don't we have....". I am still, and will continue to work a FT job out of the house in addition to my PC business. Enjoy the joes!

Thick boneless porkchops (probably with Jerk seasoning marinade) and homemade potato cakes. Not sure about a veggie, probably corn since DH is so picky!

that sounds like my grandmothers recipe except I also add a little yellow mustard
i thought he might have a snazzier one :)thanks for sharing it

No, that is about as snazzie as he gets!!!!

We had leftovers tonight, DS has soccer practise and DH is the coach. I do usually go but it rained here today and it's a little cool out so I stayed home. It's just me and the dog, nice for a change.

Oven stuffer roasters chickens, red bliss potatoes with a little onion, garlic and rosemary, brussell sprouts and corn.

PamperedDor said:
Oven stuffer roasters chickens, red bliss potatoes with a little onion, garlic and rosemary, brussell sprouts and corn.

I'm coming over please set a plate for me:D Would you mind if I brought DH to?

Tonight was chicken nuggets, beef jerky, strawberries and veggies (one had carrots other had v-8) for the kids. This was in two shifts.

But last night I made the cheeseburger salad w/o onions or tomatoes because I didn't have any.

1. What recipes are featured in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for September 9th?

The September 9th "What's for Dinner?" meal plan includes recipes for Crockpot Chicken and Rice Casserole, Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Shrimp, and Mexican Street Corn Salad.

2. Are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan easy to find and budget-friendly?

Yes, our meal plans are designed to use common ingredients that can be found at most grocery stores and are budget-friendly. We also provide substitution suggestions for any ingredients that may be more expensive or hard to find.

3. How many servings does each recipe in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan make?

Each recipe in the meal plan is designed to serve 4-6 people. However, you can easily adjust the ingredients to make more or less servings depending on your family's needs.

4. Do I need any special kitchen tools or equipment to make the recipes in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan?

No, the recipes in our meal plan can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, we do recommend using a slow cooker for the Crockpot Chicken and Rice Casserole for best results.

5. Can I customize the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan to fit my dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, our meal plans are fully customizable to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences. We offer a variety of recipe options, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free, to accommodate different dietary needs. You can also easily swap out ingredients or adjust serving sizes to fit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
iteachncook
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
Replies