• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...friday, August 6

In summary, the "What's for Dinner...friday, August 6" recipe requires chicken breast, olive oil, garlic, onion, bell peppers, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. The preparation time is 10 minutes and the cooking time is 20 minutes. You can substitute ingredients and no special equipment is needed. It is best to cook the dish right before serving for optimal taste and texture.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF...:love::p

No cheffer birthdays to celebrate today:thumbdown:

Very busy lately in our house.....major masterbath and closet renovations gong on...so dinner has been minimal effort....however tonight I am thinking of making baby back ribs w/grilled pineapple, grilled sweet potatoes, and other veggies....have to see what looks good!!

Have a great weekend everyone:D

Spaghetti..with whole wheat pasta. Something easy since after I am done with dinner I will be making 4 batches of Sweet and Salty Party mix for tomorrow.

That sounds like a delicious dinner! I love grilled pineapple and sweet potatoes. Sorry to hear you haven't been able to celebrate any birthdays, but at least you have some exciting renovations going on. Enjoy your dinner and have a great weekend as well! :)

What ingredients do I need for the "What's for Dinner...friday, August 6" recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe are chicken breast, olive oil, garlic, onion, bell peppers, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.

How long does it take to prepare and cook the "What's for Dinner...friday, August 6" recipe?

The preparation time for this recipe is 10 minutes and the cooking time is 20 minutes.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the "What's for Dinner...friday, August 6" recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken breast with tofu or shrimp, and the vegetables can be swapped for your preferred choices. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Do I need any special equipment to make the "What's for Dinner...friday, August 6" recipe?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A skillet or frying pan, a knife, and a cutting board are all you need to make this recipe.

Can I make the "What's for Dinner...friday, August 6" recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the ingredients ahead of time, but it is best to cook the dish right before serving for optimal taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
TWine120
  • pamperedbybarbara