• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....friday, June 18

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, June 18 is Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Skewers. There is also a vegetarian option available, Grilled Vegetable and Halloumi Skewers. The ingredients for the featured recipe include chicken breast, bell peppers, red onion, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, honey, Dijon mustard, and Italian seasoning. Substitutions can be made, such as using tofu instead of chicken or different vegetables. The featured recipe takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and 10-12 minutes to cook on the grill.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!!!:D

Happy Birthday to cheffers.....carolynsh52, pamperedval, redsoxgirl and esavvymom...have a great day!!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of marinated chicken breast, grilled sweet potatoes, and veggies all on the grill!!!! Not sure about dessert....maybe the crew will have ice cream, but I am going to hold out for some iced coffee!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone...Happy Father's Day.......it takes a lot to be good dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::balloon::angel:

Packing for vacation all day today (going camping tomorrow morning) and we have a Graduation Open House for our niece this evening, so we'll be eating dinner there. Sandwiches, Salads, fruit, and Graduation Cake!

No Idea, I am going out and DH is taking the kids to the local dirt track for the races. I need to feed them something, just do not know what!

We had pork fajitas on sale at the grocery store, buy the fajitas - get tortillas, guacamole, cheese, chips, soda, and sour cream for FREE!!!!!! I love a bargain! So I am thinking maybe we will bbq them tonight! :)

We went out for lunch for my birthday today and then saw Toy Story 3 - very cute.
And then hubby made simple dinner of hamburgers (hot dogs for kids), and the PC recipe for Hot German Potato Salad- which was quite tasty. :)

Strawberry Spinach Salad w/an addition of goat cheese and grilled chicken (citrus & basil rub). Yum!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 293

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, June 18?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, June 18 is the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Skewers.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, June 18?

Yes, there is a vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, June 18. It is the Grilled Vegetable and Halloumi Skewers.

3. What ingredients do I need for the featured recipe on Friday, June 18?

The ingredients for the featured recipe on Friday, June 18 are chicken breast, bell peppers, red onion, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, honey, Dijon mustard, and Italian seasoning.

4. Can I make any substitutions for the featured recipe on Friday, June 18?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the featured recipe on Friday, June 18. For example, you can use tofu instead of chicken for a vegetarian option or use different vegetables if desired.

5. How long does it take to make the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, June 18?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, June 18 takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and 10-12 minutes to cook on the grill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • pamperedbybarbara