• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....Friday, June 18

Feb 5, 2008
TGIF!!!!!!!:D

Happy Birthday to cheffers.....carolynsh52, pamperedval, redsoxgirl and esavvymom...have a great day!!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of marinated chicken breast, grilled sweet potatoes, and veggies all on the grill!!!! Not sure about dessert....maybe the crew will have ice cream, but I am going to hold out for some iced coffee!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone...Happy Father's Day.......it takes a lot to be good dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::balloon::angel:

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Packing for vacation all day today (going camping tomorrow morning) and we have a Graduation Open House for our niece this evening, so we'll be eating dinner there. Sandwiches, Salads, fruit, and Graduation Cake!

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
No Idea, I am going out and DH is taking the kids to the local dirt track for the races. I need to feed them something, just do not know what!

abigailhutch

Mar 28, 2010
We had pork fajitas on sale at the grocery store, buy the fajitas - get tortillas, guacamole, cheese, chips, soda, and sour cream for FREE!!!!!! I love a bargain! So I am thinking maybe we will bbq them tonight! :)

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
We went out for lunch for my birthday today and then saw Toy Story 3 - very cute.
And then hubby made simple dinner of hamburgers (hot dogs for kids), and the PC recipe for Hot German Potato Salad- which was quite tasty. :)

leftymac

Veteran Member
Jan 23, 2008
Strawberry Spinach Salad w/an addition of goat cheese and grilled chicken (citrus & basil rub). Yum!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 248

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
tinawhite07
Replies