• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....friday, June 4

In summary, as a representative for Pampered Chef, I am happy to provide the top five frequently asked questions about dinner on Friday, June 4. We have a quick and easy Salsa Chicken Casserole recipe, a delicious Vegetarian Lasagna option, and a variety of recipes that can be made with our versatile products. For dessert, we recommend our Summer Berry Trifle, and our website offers a convenient grocery list feature for all of your dinner needs.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!!!!!!:love::D:angel:

Happy Birthday to cheffer....pamperedpeggy...have a truely great day, today!!

Tonight for dinner we are having grilled fish...last night didn't work out for that...too busy, too rushed.....along with wild rice and a nice salad and a glass of wine for me:blushing::p

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!!! Enjoy yourselves and everyone will enjoy you!!!

No idea what's for dinner but I wanted to mention it's Becky D's birthday too! Happy birthday to you both!

Happy birthday, Becky D!Probably Little Caesar will cook for me when I run home to cook for my host!

Since I got forced into working until 8pm today I will be eating left over KFC and left over stove top. Luckily my boss was so nice and bought us pizza for lunch or I would have eaten my leftovers then and had nothing for dinner.

since I have a show DH is making the kids hot dogs

Thanks, Jodi & Di!We're going out for dinner tomorrow for my birthday, so tonight, it's grilled chicken, with a tossed salad and new baby sweet peas.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BECKY!!!!!!! I would have included you in this mornings post, but you enter your birth date on your main page!!!!:sing::balloon::love::blushing::angel:Have a super day and weekend!!!!!

grilled talapia, au gratin potatoes and veggies

What's for Dinner on Friday, June 4?

As a representative for Pampered Chef, I am happy to provide you with the top five frequently asked questions about dinner on Friday, June 4.

1. Can you suggest a quick and easy dinner recipe for Friday, June 4?

Absolutely! Our Salsa Chicken Casserole recipe is perfect for a busy Friday night. It only takes 30 minutes to prepare and cook, and it's a crowd-pleaser. Check out our website for the full recipe and instructions.

2. Is there a vegetarian option for dinner on Friday, June 4?

Yes, we have a delicious Vegetarian Lasagna recipe that will satisfy both vegetarians and meat-eaters. It's packed with veggies and flavor, and it's easy to make ahead of time. You can find the recipe on our website.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make dinner on Friday, June 4?

Absolutely! Our products are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes. You can use our Mix 'N Chop to make ground beef for tacos or our Deep Covered Baker to make a delicious roast. Check out our website for more recipe ideas.

4. Is there a dessert suggestion for Friday, June 4?

We have a fantastic Summer Berry Trifle recipe that is perfect for the warm weather. It's light, refreshing, and easy to make. You can find the recipe on our website, along with other dessert options.

5. Can you provide a grocery list for dinner on Friday, June 4?

Yes, we have a convenient grocery list feature on our website. Simply select the recipes you want to make for dinner on Friday, June 4, and our website will generate a grocery list for you. You can even customize it to fit your dietary needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara