• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....thursday, June 3

In summary, "What's for Dinner" is a weekly meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef. It provides a list of recipes and a grocery list to make meal planning and cooking easier for busy families. To access the recipes, you can sign up for the service and receive an email each week. The recipes are customizable, allowing you to swap out ingredients and adjust serving sizes. You can also make substitutions for ingredients to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences. The recipes typically make 4 servings, but can be adjusted to fit your family's needs. The grocery list provided also includes the necessary amount of ingredients for your chosen serving size.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!:)

Happy Birthday to cheffer......chefkathye22...have a happy day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of grilling some fish on the bbq.....never tried tuna steaks...hmmm.....along with wild rice and of coarse some veggies (eggplant, zuccinni, asparagus) grilled, too!!!

Have a super day, everyone!!!!!

We are having double bacon cheddar quiche and a salad. Kind of a dinner sized portion of the mini quiches.

I wouldn't know how to cook tuna either, do you have the new thin grill spatula to turn the fish?

I am going out to dinner with a friend.

Tuna steaks are great grilled with pineapple rum sauce!

Chicken Taco Salad.

Show night - so I got all of the ingredients ready this morning, and just have to assemble it for dinner!

Once again I am not sure. I thought we would have something with chicken. He didn't sound thrilled about that. So he said that he had something else in mind. When I asked him what he said he didn't want to tell me..OK..I love surprises so that doesn't bother me.

I made Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad for the first time. Oh my goodness! It was sooooo good. Unfortunately, it is not a fave of my hubby's or the kids (although, the kids are picky anyhow).

Chipotle! The eatery, not the rub!Tomorrow it's pizza while I cook for High Maintainance Host's show ....

we are either having chicken on the grill or the pecan crusted chicken from the Casual Cooking (I think). I love that recipe, but as expensive as pecans have gotten lately, I cheat and use 1/2 pecans and 1/2 panko breadcrumbs.

1. What is "What's for Dinner"?

"What's for Dinner" is a weekly meal planning service offered by Pampered Chef. Each week, we provide a list of recipes and a grocery list to make meal planning and cooking easier for busy families.

2. How do I access the recipes for "What's for Dinner"?

You can access the recipes for "What's for Dinner" by signing up for our weekly meal planning service. Once you have signed up, you will receive an email each week with the recipes and grocery list.

3. Are the recipes for "What's for Dinner" customizable?

Yes, the recipes for "What's for Dinner" are customizable. You can easily swap out ingredients, adjust serving sizes, and add your own family's favorite ingredients to make the recipes your own.

4. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in the "What's for Dinner" recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions for ingredients in the "What's for Dinner" recipes. If you have dietary restrictions or preferences, you can easily swap out ingredients to fit your needs.

5. How many servings do the "What's for Dinner" recipes make?

The "What's for Dinner" recipes typically make 4 servings. However, you can adjust the serving size to fit your family's needs. Our grocery list also includes the amount of ingredients needed for your chosen serving size.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedbybarbara