• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....friday, June 11

In summary, the "What's for Dinner" Friday, June 11 menu includes a grilled chicken and vegetable kabob dish, summer salad, and peach cobbler for dessert. The menu can be customized and serves 4-6 people, with the option to double or triple for larger groups. All ingredients can be purchased through Pampered Chef and basic kitchen tools are needed for preparation. Our consultants can also assist with alternative tools if needed.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF...(I think):blushing: Busy weekend coming up!!!

No cheffer birthdays today:(:thumbdown:

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of grilling some cheeseburgers for the crew and either a chicken or turkey burger for me!!! Along with some kind of salad...would like to vary it up w/cranberries or strawberries thrown in..hmm..gotta get searching either the Wegman's or Foodnetwork websites for a recipe.

Thank you chefbecky for sending the sun our way...keep it up!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone....I just have to remember to buckle my "seatbelt" because I am gonna be BUSY!!!!

Mmmmmm, we had a very simple, but wonderful dinner for this muggy evening.

Grilled Turkey Brats w/ Grilled veggies (red, yellow, orange pepper, red & vidalia onions) and baked beans, along with sliced pineapple.

In a bit, after showers/baths...we are having mint chip ice cream (made from coconut milk, so DS can have it too) w/ chocolate mint sauce.

Nice Friday evening!

Haha! Sounds like you have a lot going on this weekend! Grilling cheeseburgers and turkey burgers sounds delicious. Adding some cranberries or strawberries to a salad is a great idea, it adds a nice pop of flavor and color. And yes, buckle up and hold on tight, it's going to be a busy weekend! Enjoy it all :)

1. What is the "What's for Dinner" Friday, June 11 menu?

The menu for "What's for Dinner" Friday, June 11 includes a delicious grilled chicken and vegetable kabob dish, a refreshing summer salad, and a decadent peach cobbler for dessert.

2. Is the "What's for Dinner" Friday, June 11 menu customizable?

Yes, the menu can be customized to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. Our Pampered Chef consultants are happy to provide alternative ingredient options or substitutions.

3. How many servings does the "What's for Dinner" Friday, June 11 menu make?

The menu is designed to serve 4-6 people. However, the recipes can easily be doubled or tripled to accommodate larger groups or leftovers for the week.

4. Can I purchase the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner" Friday, June 11 menu from Pampered Chef?

Yes, all the ingredients for the menu can be purchased through Pampered Chef. Our consultants can assist you in ordering the necessary ingredients or you can purchase them directly from our website.

5. Are there any special cooking tools needed for the "What's for Dinner" Friday, June 11 menu?

No, the menu can be prepared using basic kitchen tools. However, if you do not have any of the recommended tools, our consultants can help you find suitable alternatives or offer suggestions for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • pamperedbybarbara