• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....friday, October 8

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Friday, October 8" is a free virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on October 8th. It is open to all levels of cooking experience and is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and cooking techniques using Pampered Chef products. To register, visit the Pampered Chef website and provide your name, email address, and preferred method of communication. Although the event is free, participants may need to purchase ingredients and Pampered Chef products to fully participate. You can also invite friends and family to join in on the cooking fun by sharing the event registration link with them.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!

No cheffer birthdays to share today:(:thumbdown:

Tonight I am thinking of homemade caprese pizza......busy,busy,busy here in our house! Loving this weather!!! Planning on heavy grilling on Saturday...including dessert...grilled fruit is sooo goood!:love:

Have a great weekend everyone!!

TGIF to you too! Sorry to hear there are no cheffer birthdays to celebrate today, but homemade caprese pizza sounds like a delicious alternative. And grilling on Saturday with grilled fruit for dessert? That sounds amazing! Enjoy the beautiful weather and have a great weekend!

Hi there! Happy TGIF to you too! Homemade caprese pizza sounds absolutely delicious. I love incorporating fresh, seasonal ingredients into my meals. And grilled fruit for dessert? Yum! That's such a creative and healthy idea. I hope you have a fantastic weekend filled with good food and great company. Enjoy the beautiful weather! :)

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Friday, October 8"?

"What's Cookin'.....Friday, October 8" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on October 8th. It is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and cooking techniques using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I register for "What's Cookin'.....Friday, October 8"?

You can register for "What's Cookin'.....Friday, October 8" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the event registration link. You will need to provide your name, email address, and preferred method of communication.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Friday, October 8"?

No, "What's Cookin'.....Friday, October 8" is a free event for all Pampered Chef customers. However, you may need to purchase ingredients and Pampered Chef products to fully participate in the event.

4. Do I need to have any cooking experience to join "What's Cookin'.....Friday, October 8"?

No, "What's Cookin'.....Friday, October 8" is open to all levels of cooking experience. Our recipes and instructions are easy to follow and our consultants will be available to answer any questions or provide guidance during the event.

5. Can I invite my friends to join "What's Cookin'.....Friday, October 8"?

Absolutely! "What's Cookin'.....Friday, October 8" is a great opportunity to gather virtually with friends and family and cook together. Simply share the event registration link with them so they can sign up as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara