• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....friday, October 1

Yesterday, you made a delicious homemade butternut squash soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for a meat-free dinner. It's always a win when we can sneak in some veggies for the little ones. As for tonight, it sounds like you might just scrounge around for dinner, but you have some leftover grilled chicken that could make for some tasty BBQ chicken quesadillas. And I love that you found some delicious gluten-free wraps that work for all sorts of meals. Enjoy your easy night with spaghetti or homemade pizza. In summary, your weekend is full of delicious and healthy meals, and I hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable time with your family.
pamperedbybarbara
Hello Everyone, TGIF.......little bit of a late start today...lost internet since 9pm last night until 12:30pm today:yuck::eek:

Tonight for dinner I am trying to squeeze in a quick, healthy meal for everyone running in different directions! I am grilling/cooking tilapia fish on the LBP, brown rice and a new recipe w/cauliflowe, baby spinach, 1 anchovy orcapers( for flavor), garlic, water and olive oil steamed together...let you know how it turns out:balloon:

Have a great weekend...we are planning on going out for dinner Saturday night and I will probably make a baked ziti w/garlic bread for Sunday!!

Yesterday I made homemade Butternut Squash Soup. It was delicious. We try to eat a couple dinners a week meat-free, so we had grilled cheese sandwiches with it. My little guy had no idea he was eating squash, carrots, onions, garlic, and apples all mixed together. :D:D:D

Tonight, I'm not sure. Friday nights are a laid-back family night for us, and we might just scrounge around for dinner. I have some leftover grilled chicken, so maybe we'll do bbq'd chicken quesadillas.

I've found these wonderful wraps that work well for tacos, quesadillas, wrap sandwiches, burritos...and they are delicious and gluten free!
SandwichPetals.com

we are going easy tonight..spaghetti

homemade pizza!

Hi there! TGIF indeed! I'm sorry to hear about your internet troubles, but it sounds like you have a delicious and healthy meal planned for tonight. Grilling/cooking tilapia on the LBP is a great idea for a quick and easy dinner. I'm also intrigued by your new recipe with cauliflower, baby spinach, and anchovy or capers. Sounds like a flavorful and nutritious dish! I hope it turns out well.Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your dinner out on Saturday. Your baked ziti with garlic bread for Sunday sounds like the perfect comfort food meal. Keep up the great cooking!

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....friday, October 1"?

"What's Cookin'.....friday, October 1" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef on October 1st, where we will be featuring new and seasonal recipes, as well as exclusive discounts and offers.

2. How can I participate in "What's Cookin'.....friday, October 1"?

To participate in "What's Cookin'.....friday, October 1", you can visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to access the exclusive recipes and offers. You can also attend virtual cooking demos and join our social media discussions using the hashtag #WhatsCookinOct1.

3. Are there any specific recipes that will be featured during "What's Cookin'.....friday, October 1"?

Yes, we will be featuring a variety of new and seasonal recipes during "What's Cookin'.....friday, October 1". These recipes will showcase the versatility and convenience of our Pampered Chef products and will be available for a limited time only.

4. Can I still participate in "What's Cookin'.....friday, October 1" if I am not a Pampered Chef customer?

Absolutely! "What's Cookin'.....friday, October 1" is open to everyone, regardless of whether you are a Pampered Chef customer or not. We welcome you to join in on the fun and discover the amazing products and recipes that Pampered Chef has to offer.

5. Will there be any special deals or discounts during "What's Cookin'.....friday, October 1"?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and offers available during "What's Cookin'.....friday, October 1" for both new and existing Pampered Chef customers. These deals will only be available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara