• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, January 4

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 4" is a weekly recipe series from Pampered Chef that features a new and delicious recipe every Tuesday. You can access the recipe by visiting the Pampered Chef website or following their social media pages. The recipes are designed to be easy to make with basic kitchen tools, but may require specific Pampered Chef products. Substitutions can be made to suit personal preferences and nutritional information is provided for each recipe.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...happy Tuesday!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...mk9562...have a super day, today!!!

Ok...well last night for dinner I ended up making pot roast in my crock pot:love:....went outside to go buy my fish for dinner and it was a crock pot kind of day!! So tonight we are having tilapia and salmon, brown rice and steamed broccoli.....

Have a great day...everyone!! 75 days until spring!!!!!

We had gluten-free stuffed shells last night. Ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, spinach & sausage in the stuffing, covered in a homemade red sauce. Yummy!

For today, I've had beans soaking overnight to make homemade baked beans, and I'm going to try a recipe for gluten-free french rolls today - with baked chicken and home-canned applesauce.

Last night we had filets on the grill & twice baked potatoes from the pioneer woman's cookbook. It was delicious!!

Tonight we will be having fajitas & some sort of dessert.

I also used my crockpot but made ribs with a side of salad very yummy!

Last night we had chicken dumpling soup with multigrain rolls....

Tonight turkey tetrazzini (research for an upcoming show hee hee)

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 4"?

"What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 4" is a weekly recipe series from Pampered Chef that features a new and delicious recipe every Tuesday.

2. How can I access the recipe for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 4"?

You can access the recipe for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 4" by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by following our social media pages where the recipe will be shared every Tuesday.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make the recipe for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 4"?

The recipes featured in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 4" are designed to be easy to make with basic kitchen tools. However, some recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products which will be listed in the recipe.

4. Can I make substitutions in the recipe for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 4"?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and customizable to your preferences. Feel free to make substitutions or modifications to suit your taste.

5. Will there be nutritional information provided for the recipe in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 4"?

Yes, we strive to provide nutritional information for all our recipes. You can find this information on our website or in the recipe card provided with the ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara