• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'...tuesday, September 28

In summary, cheffer is having a dinner of grilled salmon, steamed spinach, garlic potatoes, and applesauce. DH is having pot roast, potatoes, & carrots. His son is being picky and they don't know what they are having yet.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning..happy Tuesday!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer.....salvadia4fun....have a happy day, today!!

Tonight for dinner I am making grilled salmon on my grill pan....just gonna sprinkle a litte rub on it...also, steamed fresh baby spinach w/garlic and olive oil, and red baby potatoes either roasted or smashed....hmmm not sure which way to go...

Have a wonderful day everyone...:chef::angel:

I wish I had enough money to buy the grill pan, it is definately on my short list!! I am so tired of scrubbing my little cast iron grill pan, a nonstick one would be great.

That being said, I have pork chops marinating in the fridge with hawaiian marinade and plan on grilling those with some brown rice and an oriental spinach salad.

pamperedbybarbara said:
Good Morning..happy Tuesday!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer.....salvadia4fun....have a happy day, today!!

Tonight for dinner I am making grilled salmon on my grill pan....just gonna sprinkle a litte rub on it...also, steamed fresh baby spinach w/garlic and olive oil, and red baby potatoes either roasted or smashed....hmmm not sure which way to go...

Have a wonderful day everyone...:chef::angel:

OOH, go for smashed, cooked in DCB with a clove of garlic, YUM

I have another day of applesauce and apple butter making.

For dinner, we're having Sweet & Sour Ham Meatballs. (planned leftovers from Friday) Along with that, we'll be having applesauce :), and the last of the yellow beans from the garden.

If we go to my boyfriend's aunt's house for dinner then I don't know what we are having..but if not then we are having chicken nuggets and french fries. It is hard when he has his kids..because his son is SO PICKY!

We are having pot roast, potatoes, & carrots here per DH's request.

What is featured for "What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 28"?

The featured theme for this week's "What's Cookin'..." is "Fall Favorites".

What recipes will be demonstrated on "What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 28"?

The recipes that will be demonstrated include a delicious pumpkin bread, a hearty autumn vegetable soup, and a flavorful apple cider sangria.

Do I need any special kitchen equipment to make the recipes shown on "What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 28"?

No, all of the recipes can be made using basic kitchen equipment such as mixing bowls, a saucepan, and a baking pan. However, having a Pampered Chef baking stone and mixing bowls can make the process even easier and more efficient.

Can I purchase the ingredients for the featured recipes from Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the featured recipes can be purchased from Pampered Chef. You can also find the ingredients at your local grocery store.

How can I join the live demonstration of "What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 28"?

To join the live demonstration, simply visit our Pampered Chef Facebook page at the scheduled time on Tuesday, September 28. You can also watch the recording of the demonstration at any time on our Facebook page or on our Pampered Chef YouTube channel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara