• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....monday, January 3

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 3" features a variety of recipes such as Tuscan Chicken Pasta, Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, and Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi. Substitutions can be made for ingredients and the recipes use easy-to-find ingredients, with suggestions for specialty items. To participate, visit the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. Recipes can be saved for future use on the website or app.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy New Year:love::sing::balloon:

I am back after a long, chaotic, good, busy holiday season.........and I am in the mood to cook!!!:thumbup::chef:

No cheffer birthdays!:thumbdown::(

Tonight I am making fish fillet w/garlic herb bread topping on the bar pan, with salmon on the smaller bar pan for me (!)....grilled veggies--probably winter squash, then tossed w/baby spinach, brown rice and probably brownines for dessert.......

Have an awesome day everyone:love:

Good morning and happy new year to you too! It sounds like you had a busy but enjoyable holiday season. I'm glad you're back and ready to cook up a storm! Your menu for tonight sounds delicious - I love grilled veggies and fish with garlic herb topping. And brownies for dessert? Yum! I hope you have an awesome day as well. Cheers to a great start to the new year! :clap:

Good morning and Happy New Year to you too! It sounds like you had a busy holiday season, but it's great to hear that you're back and ready to cook! Your dinner plans for tonight sound delicious - I love the idea of using the bar pan for the fish fillet and salmon. And grilled veggies are always a favorite of mine. Wishing you a fantastic day and happy cooking!

1. What recipes are featured for "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 3"?

For "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 3", we have a variety of recipes to choose from including Tuscan Chicken Pasta, Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, and Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi. You can find the full list of recipes on our website or in our monthly catalog.

2. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in the "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 3" recipes?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be flexible and customizable to your taste preferences. If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, feel free to make substitutions as needed. We also have a list of suggested substitutions on our website for common ingredients.

3. Are the ingredients for "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 3" recipes easy to find?

Most of our recipes use common and easily accessible ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. However, for some specialty ingredients, we provide suggestions for where to purchase or offer alternative options. You can also order all the ingredients directly through our website for added convenience.

4. How can I participate in "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 3"?

To participate in "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 3", simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to purchase the featured products and ingredients. You can also join our virtual cooking classes and events to cook along with others and share your creations on social media using the hashtag #WhatsCookinMonday.

5. Can I save the "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 3" recipes for future use?

Yes, you can save the recipes for "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 3" in your Pampered Chef account or on our mobile app for easy access in the future. You can also find previous "What's Cookin'.....Monday" recipes on our website or in our monthly catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara