• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, January 26

I'll admit- I don't use it as much as we SHOULD, but yes, we have alot of fun with it. The games are challenging, and my husband likes to work out while he's playing.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning......

No cheffer birthdays to celebrate today:(:thumbdown:

Tonight for dinner I am making a fav. of DH....beans and mac. w/tomato sauce...his grandfather used to make it for him when he was young....recipe comes from the old country!!!

Snowing like crazy here...not supposed to start till 6pm tonight, but forecasters got it wrong...started at 7am!!:yuck::eek:.....gee wish I could get paid as much as they do and make those kind of mistakes;):blushing:

Have a great day everyone!!!

I'm making the Chicken Parmesan. My hubby is SOOOO excited. We're waiting for the sky to fall here. Expecting 6-10 inches of snow. Thankfully it'll be gone by friday with the 40 degree temps. I've got shows to do...can't be having the nasty weather getting in the way of making money!

pchockeymom said:
I'm making the Chicken Parmesan. My hubby is SOOOO excited. We're waiting for the sky to fall here. Expecting 6-10 inches of snow. Thankfully it'll be gone by friday with the 40 degree temps. I've got shows to do...can't be having the nasty weather getting in the way of making money!

Hope you like the Chicken Parm! My son (who's 6) ended up having a friend over to play and have dinner with us - and BOTH 6 yr olds cleaned their plates! It was a big hit with his friend too! :thumbup::thumbup:

I don't know!!!! It's 3pm, and I have been gone all day - way longer than I thought I would be. So - I need to think of something quick to have for dinner!

Maybe Chicken Tacos. I think I have everything I need to make those!

We were going to be at church for supper tonight. Since DS is sick and hasn't let me off the couch for the day, I'm not sure what we're going to have. Everytime I move, he won't let me off the couch... Maybe something easy that DH can fix.

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't know!!!! It's 3pm, and I have been gone all day - way longer than I thought I would be. So - I need to think of something quick to have for dinner!

Maybe Chicken Tacos. I think I have everything I need to make those!

Changed my mind. We're having Breakfast for Dinner.

I bought some really nice, fresh Canadian Bacon today, so we're doing Scrambled Eggs, Pumpkin Pancakes, Hashbrowns w/ grated onion and carrot, and Canadian Bacon. YUM!

My oldest son requested a roasted chicken tonight for dinner, so probably will pair that with some baked or sweet potatoes and another veggie. (My DS is going to WW meetings with me....not so much to lose weight, as to get motivated to have healthier eating habits and exercise more...plus, he keeps ME motivated to stay on track a bit more. WOrking so far! We all exercised this morning on the Wii Fit, and I lost 5 lbs last week (my "first week" on track again).Anyway- he's been asking for healthier options. NOW if I can just convey PORTION CONTROL to him better. :)

I am doing the Fiesta Chili Mac for dinner tonight with a large salad. I am adding a can of whole black beans to the mix.

Congratulations Bobbi!! This is my third full week back on the program and I've lost a total of 6 pounds. You're doing GREAT!

Tonight we're having a cookout - indoor style. (Too much snow on the ground for a good grillin')
Round steaks in the broiler, red potatoes and fresh green beanscovered in butter and lemon pepper rub in the oven while the steaks are going, Bush's baked beans in the mini-baker (they're in the oven now and will be kept in the micro until everything else is done)

Yummers!

esavvymom said:
My oldest son requested a roasted chicken tonight for dinner, so probably will pair that with some baked or sweet potatoes and another veggie. (My DS is going to WW meetings with me....not so much to lose weight, as to get motivated to have healthier eating habits and exercise more...plus, he keeps ME motivated to stay on track a bit more. WOrking so far! We all exercised this morning on the Wii Fit, and I lost 5 lbs last week (my "first week" on track again).

Anyway- he's been asking for healthier options. NOW if I can just convey PORTION CONTROL to him better. :)

Do you really like your Wii Fit, Bobbi? I've been thinking really hard about splurging and buying it...

ChefBeckyD said:
Do you really like your Wii Fit, Bobbi? I've been thinking really hard about splurging and buying it...

I'll admit- I don't use it as much as we SHOULD, but yes, we have alot of fun with it. The Fit PLUS has alot more games and options vs the original Fit, and you don't have to "unlock" any of them. With the original FIT, you have to do so much on the lower levels, to open up other games/activities. With FIT Plus- you just unlock more advanced levels of the games (which usually means more TIME, and trust me, some of those, I wouldn't be able to do more time!).

There are alot of Yoga/Strength exercies, and alot of FUN things to do that really do work some of those muscles (I'm sitting on a few of them now and it hurts still!!). The boys love to play with it too. Nothing is really high-intensity Aerobic, but there are several that will make you sore! :D

Related to What's Cookin'.....wednesday, January 26

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, January 26"?

"What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, January 26" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a virtual cooking class where a Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate a recipe and share tips and tricks for using our products.

2. How do I sign up for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, January 26"?

To sign up for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, January 26", simply visit our website and click on the event link. You will then be prompted to enter your name and email to register for the event. It's completely free to attend!

3. What time does "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, January 26" start?

The event will start at 6:00 PM EST on Wednesday, January 26. We recommend joining a few minutes early to ensure you don't miss any of the cooking demonstration.

4. Do I need any special ingredients or tools to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, January 26"?

No, you do not need any special ingredients or tools to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, January 26". The recipe will be provided beforehand so you can gather any necessary ingredients, and the Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate how to use our products during the event.

5. Can I ask questions during "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, January 26"?

Yes, we encourage participants to ask questions during the event. There will be a chat feature where you can type in your questions, and the Pampered Chef consultant will answer them during the demonstration. We want to make sure you have all the information you need to recreate the recipe at home!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Back