• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, January

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, January" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef to share new recipes and cooking tips every Wednesday in the month of January. To participate, you can visit their website or social media pages, or join their Facebook group for live cooking demonstrations and discussions. The recipes and tips featured can be made with any cooking tools and ingredients, but may also showcase Pampered Chef products. All content will be saved for future access and followers are encouraged to share their own recipes and tips in the Facebook group.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...!

No cheffer birthdays to celebrate today:thumbdown:

Tonight I am in the mood for either homemade french onion soup or shrimp bisque......leaning more towards the french onion because we had fish yesterday....but...

Have a great day, everyone...stay warm!!!

HMMMMM, I have 2 leftover steaks..... I think I'll make french onion soup

I've just been wanting comfort foods a lot lately.

Tonight, I'll be making baked BBQ'd pork chops, and a broccoli/rice casserole.

Last night we had delicoius thai and bbq chicken homemade pizza on whole wheat thin crust. YUMMMMMY. Tonight my family is on there own because I have my TEAM MEETING!!! Can't wait =)

Just made a pot of this YUMMY 1 steak seasoned, (I season with tastefully simple seasoning salt) grilled
and cut up. (save the bone to throw in the stock). I used petite sirloins 6 large onions sliced (this is not too many I usually use more) 1 stick salted butter 1/4 cup molasses 1 - 1 1/2 cups red wine (I used white was out of red now I'm out of
white HA) 4 bay leaves 1 TBSP Herbs De Provence (this is a must) don't skimp and not use it!! 5 cans Swansons beef broth (or 9 cups homemade beef stock) 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce 1 TSP Liquid BouquetIn stockpot saute onions in butter for about 10 minutes. add the wine and molasses. cook until wine reduces.Add remaining ingred.simmer until ready to serve. Remove bay leaves.Ladle into bowls. top with grated gruyere, swiss or provolone and crusty
slices of french bread.
I sometimes cut the bread with cookie cutters to match the holiday & bake
them to make croutons

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, January"?

"What's Cookin'.....wednesday, January" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share new recipes and cooking tips every Wednesday in the month of January. It's a great way to get inspired in the kitchen and try out new dishes!

2. How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, January"?

To participate, simply visit our website or social media pages every Wednesday in January to see the featured recipe and tips. You can also join our Facebook group for live cooking demonstrations and discussions.

3. Are the recipes and tips in "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, January" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes and tips shared during "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, January" can be made with any cooking tools and ingredients. However, some recipes may feature Pampered Chef products that can make cooking easier and more efficient.

4. Can I access previous "What's Cookin'.....wednesday" recipes and tips?

Yes, all of our "What's Cookin'.....wednesday" content will be saved on our website and social media pages for you to access at any time. You can also join our Facebook group to view past live cooking demonstrations.

5. Can I share my own recipes and tips during "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, January"?

Yes, we encourage our followers to share their own recipes and cooking tips during "What's Cookin'.....wednesday, January" in our Facebook group. It's a great way to connect with other home cooks and learn new techniques!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedbybarbara