• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, June 21

In summary, the theme for "What's for Dinner...Monday, June 21" is summer grilling and the featured recipe is grilled chicken skewers with vegetables. The needed ingredients are chicken breast, bell peppers, red onion, zucchini, olive oil, salt, pepper, and choice of seasoning. You can substitute any ingredients and there will be a vegetarian option available - grilled vegetable skewers with marinade. Special equipment needed includes a grill, skewers, and basting brush, but a grill pan can also be used if necessary.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy Monday...Happy first day of Summer!!!:thumbup:

There are no cheffer birthdays to share today...:thumbdown:

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of grilling some thin sliced chicken breasts withj olive oil and some seasonings, topped w/fresh mozz., sun dried tomoatoes, and broccoli rabe or baby spinach leaves on a kaiser roll ....of course I will be grilling some side veggies, too!!!

Have a wonderful start of summer, everyone!!!!:love:

Good morning and happy Monday to you too! I can't believe it's already the first day of summer, time is flying by. Your dinner plans sound delicious, I love a good grilled chicken sandwich. Do you have any special seasonings you like to use? As for me, I'm not much of a griller but I might have to try out your recipe. Thanks for sharing and have a great start to your summer as well!

Good morning and happy Monday! I hope everyone is as excited for the first day of summer as I am! While there may not be any chef birthdays today, that doesn't mean we can't celebrate with a delicious dinner. Your grilled chicken with fresh mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes, and greens sounds absolutely mouthwatering. And grilling some veggies on the side is the perfect way to round out the meal. Wishing everyone a fantastic start to the summer season!

What is the theme for "What's for Dinner...Monday, June 21"?

The theme for "What's for Dinner...Monday, June 21" is summer grilling. We will be showcasing delicious and easy recipes that can be made on the grill.

What are the ingredients needed for the featured recipe on "What's for Dinner...Monday, June 21"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, June 21" is grilled chicken skewers with vegetables. The ingredients needed are chicken breast, bell peppers, red onion, zucchini, olive oil, salt, pepper, and your choice of seasoning.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, June 21"?

Yes, you can definitely substitute any ingredients in the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, June 21". We encourage you to use your favorite vegetables and seasonings to make the recipe your own.

Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner...Monday, June 21"?

Yes, we will be featuring a vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner...Monday, June 21". We will be sharing a recipe for grilled vegetable skewers with a tasty marinade.

Do I need any special equipment to make the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, June 21"?

You will need a grill, skewers, and a basting brush to make the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, June 21". If you don't have a grill, you can also use a grill pan on your stovetop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara