• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....monday, March 21

. I like the idea of prepping a few things and having them ready to go so I don't have to think about dinner.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy 1st full day of Spring!!

No cheffer birthdays to share today:thumbdown::(

Tonight for dinner I am making one of DD's fav....chicken and peas over rice...the weather is rainy, chilly here, so this should warm us up!!

Have a great day, everyone!!:angel:

I'm trying out the Weekday Dinners Done recipe cards. I made Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas on Saturday and Tasty Turkey Tetrazzine on Sunday. Tonight is either the Salisbury steak or the Parm Crusted Chicken with Risotto.

Did anyone get the Weekday dinners done II cards? I just got them in and am very dissapointed with both the recipes and quality. They aren't laminated like the 1st collection. The recipes aren't as interesting either.

I haven't made anything from them..but I am not thrilled with them. The first ones I was excited to make things from. I would like to do both sets though. I just don't make the time. I know they will save me time. I just forget about them. We are pretty boring. We make the same old same old..LOL.

Oven BBQ'd Chicken, and Baked Sweet Potatoes, with steamed green beans.

Our cluster meeting is tonight, so for dinner I am making lasagna in the DCB in the microwave. That way it's quick and gives me a chance to have a bite before I leave and then my hubby can warm it up for him and the kids :).....I LOVE the DCB especially for evenings like this :)

I'm making chicken parmasan with green beans. It's been a tough day, we need comfort food!

Homemade pizza for us too tonight

Dotty said:
I'm trying out the Weekday Dinners Done recipe cards. I made Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas on Saturday and Tasty Turkey Tetrazzine on Sunday. Tonight is either the Salisbury steak or the Parm Crusted Chicken with Risotto.

Did anyone get the Weekday dinners done II cards? I just got them in and am very dissapointed with both the recipes and quality. They aren't laminated like the 1st collection. The recipes aren't as interesting either.

The stuffed manicotti, stuffed peppers, and fiesta something or other in the DCB are all good

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....monday, March 21"?

"What's Cookin'.....monday, March 21" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where we showcase new and exciting recipes using our products and give tips and tricks for successful cooking.

2. How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....monday, March 21"?

To participate in "What's Cookin'.....monday, March 21", simply tune in to our live stream on our website or social media channels. You can also follow along with the recipes and cooking demonstrations on our website or social media after the event.

3. Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....monday, March 21". However, we highly recommend using our products for the best cooking experience and results.

4. Can I ask questions during the event?

Absolutely! We encourage our viewers to ask questions during the live stream or through our social media channels. Our hosts will do their best to answer as many questions as possible during the event.

5. Will there be any special offers or promotions during "What's Cookin'.....monday, March 21"?

Yes, we often offer special discounts and promotions during our "What's Cookin'.....monday, March 21" events. Be sure to tune in and follow us on social media to stay updated on any special offers or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara