• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, April 26

In summary, The "What's for Dinner" meal plan for Monday, April 26 is a delicious menu featuring grilled chicken, roasted vegetables, and quinoa salad. There are also vegetarian options available, and the meal can be prepared in approximately 30 minutes. Substitutions can be made to fit dietary preferences, and the meal is suitable for meal prep and leftovers.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, everyone!!! Hope you all had a great weekend!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...rkarl...have an awesome day today!!

Tonight for dinner I am making my DD her top five favorite...chicken and peas in a red sauce served over rice...chilly/raw and rainy out, so this will fit perfectly into the day and my budget!!!

Have a great day, everyone!!!

Howdy Barbara! Not too sure what I will make yet! Haven't thought that far ahead! hehe! But I did just have yummy leftovers for lunch! Friday I made the chicken fajitas in the DCB at my best friend's house.....then Saturday night I turned the leftover chicken into King Ranch Chicken and baked it in the DCB in the oven! It was delicious! and it turned out even better for lunch today because it had thickened up! Yummmmm!

Grilled Fish & Chicken

Spinach Salad w/ bacon and poppy seed dressing

baked sweet potatoes.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner" meal plan for Monday, April 26?

The "What's for Dinner" meal plan for Monday, April 26 features a delicious menu of grilled chicken, roasted vegetables, and quinoa salad.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for the "What's for Dinner" meal plan on Monday, April 26?

Yes, there are vegetarian options available for the "What's for Dinner" meal plan on Monday, April 26. Instead of grilled chicken, you can substitute with grilled tofu or portobello mushrooms. The roasted vegetables and quinoa salad are already vegetarian-friendly.

3. How long does it take to prepare the "What's for Dinner" meal plan for Monday, April 26?

The "What's for Dinner" meal plan for Monday, April 26 takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare. This includes marinating the chicken, roasting the vegetables, and cooking the quinoa.

4. Can I make any substitutions for the "What's for Dinner" meal plan on Monday, April 26?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the "What's for Dinner" meal plan on Monday, April 26 to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. For example, you can use different vegetables for the roasted vegetables or substitute the quinoa salad with a different grain, such as brown rice or couscous.

5. Is the "What's for Dinner" meal plan for Monday, April 26 suitable for meal prep or leftovers?

Absolutely! The "What's for Dinner" meal plan for Monday, April 26 is perfect for meal prep or leftovers. The grilled chicken, roasted vegetables, and quinoa salad can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days and reheated for quick and easy meals throughout the week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara