• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, March 22

In summary, Pampered Chef provides a variety of dinner ideas for Monday, March 22, including quick and easy options like One-Pot Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry and Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon, vegetarian dishes like Veggie and Black Bean Enchilada Bake and Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms, and kid-friendly meals such as Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes and Chicken and Broccoli Mac and Cheese. They also offer suggestions for incorporating seasonal ingredients, such as Spring Green Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette and Lemon Garlic Roasted Asparagus, and healthy options like Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs and Baked Salmon with Quinoa and Roasted Vegetables.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Monday, Everyone!!! Hope you all had good, healthy and productive weekends....

Happy Birthday to cheffer...Traci...have a happy day!!!

I am not sure about dinner tonight...I might try my hand at stuffed red peppers w/brown rice, peas and some other little goodies inside...never made them, but I experiment w/different meals when the mood strikes me....sooo...:chef:

Spring is here!!!! Yippee!!!! Have a great day, everyone!!!

We made the Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa at a show on Saturday. Way too easy! Think I'll make them tonight, but use the new sauces instead of the salsa. As for dinner, not decided yet. Maybe I'll let my son try out the recipe for the BLT Toss, since we haven't had it yet.

Tonight it's South-of-the-Border Meatloaf, leftover four cheese potatoes in the mini-baker and leftover Turtle Fudge Skillet cake.

We had white chicken chili, but it wasn't that great. Last time I used modifications and it was very good. This time, I think too many modifications. Oh well. It was still eaten and dh was okay with it. He'll have the leftovers.

What's for Dinner on Monday, March 22?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the struggle of coming up with dinner ideas. That's why we're here to help! Here are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "What's for Dinner...monday, March 22."

1. What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for Monday, March 22?

For a quick and easy dinner on March 22, try our One-Pot Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry or our Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon with Asparagus. Both recipes can be made in 30 minutes or less!

2. Can I make a vegetarian dinner for Monday, March 22?

Absolutely! Our Veggie and Black Bean Enchilada Bake and Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are delicious vegetarian options for March 22.

3. How can I incorporate seasonal ingredients into my dinner on Monday, March 22?

We love using seasonal ingredients in our recipes! For March 22, try our Spring Green Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette or our Lemon Garlic Roasted Asparagus as a side dish.

4. Is there a kid-friendly dinner option for Monday, March 22?

Yes, we have plenty of options for picky eaters! Our Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes and Chicken and Broccoli Mac and Cheese are sure to be a hit with the kids on March 22.

5. Are there any healthy dinner options for Monday, March 22?

Of course! Our Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs and Baked Salmon with Quinoa and Roasted Vegetables are both delicious and healthy choices for March 22.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • pamperedbybarbara