• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, April 12

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's weekend filled with productivity and happiness, their plan to use leftovers for dinner tonight, and their use of Pampered Chef products to make mealtime easier. There is also a mention of a lack of birthdays in the Pampered Chef community and another person sharing their plan to use leftovers for dinner. The speaker also mentions their plans for a spinach-strawberry salad and roasting a chicken for dinner. They then update to include a glass of wine for themselves.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, everyone!!! Hope you all had great, productive and happy weekends...I did!!!:angel:

No Pampered Chef Birthdays, today!!

For dinner tonight we are having leftovers from Sunday...I made a beef bracciole in sauce w/ pasta...my DH and DS loved it...my DD was not home....I always make extra pasta and sauce, so today I will toss the pasta w/ricotta cheese into my 12" skillet,heat and serve w/garlic bread and salad...easy and yummy!!

Have a great day, all!!

What?! Will all the Cheffers here, there's actually a day with NO birthday? That has to be a special occasion in itself.I'm doing the left-overs make-over, too. We grilled some pork butt last night (which my daughter was disappointed to learn doesn't really come from the butt, haha), and have enough for two more dinners (minus my son's late night snack *sigh*). Making Zatarain's Red Beans & Rice, and will throw chopped up pork in there, make the salad we ended up not using last night, and there's half a lemon trifle left, as well.

Well, we ate leftovers all weekend - so today we start fresh!

I'm making a Spinach-Strawberry Salad, and roasting a chicken to go with it, along with breadsticks. I have a party tonight, so have to do something quick and easy!

update...I added in a nice glass of wine, for me...aaahhh

Good morning! It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend filled with productivity and happiness. I'm glad to hear that your family enjoyed the beef bracciole and pasta dish you made on Sunday. Leftovers are always a great way to make mealtime easier and more delicious. I love how you are using your 12" skillet to make a quick and tasty meal with the leftover pasta and ricotta cheese. That's the beauty of Pampered Chef products - they make cooking and meal prep so much easier! I hope you have a great day as well. Happy cooking!

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, April 12?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, April 12 is the Baked Chicken Parmesan. It is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for a weeknight dinner.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe?

Yes, you can make any necessary substitutions based on your dietary restrictions or preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free breadcrumbs or swap out the chicken for a vegetarian alternative.

3. How many servings does the Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe make?

The recipe for Baked Chicken Parmesan makes 4 servings. If you need to feed more people, you can adjust the quantities accordingly or make multiple batches.

4. What are some recommended side dishes to serve with the Baked Chicken Parmesan?

Some recommended side dishes to serve with the Baked Chicken Parmesan are a side salad, roasted vegetables, or a side of pasta. These options complement the dish well and provide a balanced meal.

5. Can I prepare the Baked Chicken Parmesan ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Baked Chicken Parmesan ahead of time by following the recipe up to the point of baking it. Cover the dish and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. This can save you time and make for an easy dinner on a busy day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara