• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, February 8

In summary, Chef says that for dinner tonight they are having leftover baked ziti. They are also expecting the White Death, so they are making vegetable soup and strawberry-misu.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, cheffers!!!!!:chef:

Happy Birthday to fellow cheffers.....cookinforyou,Jennie4PC and Jenn'sKitchen...have a wonderful day, today!!!!!

Tonight for dinner we are having leftover baked ziti...made a large dish yesterday and my kiddos love:love: this for leftovers when I reheat it in my 12" skillet w/extra sauce and cheese...busy night in our house (mondays always are)

Have a great day all---40 days until spring!!!!!

I have a show tonight...have to think of something for dinner that is quick.

It may be a Sloppy Joe and Sweet Potato Fries night.

We were going to have a cheeseburger ring last night to watch the Superbowl, but opted for pizza instead. DH has to work, but the kids LOVE cheeseburger rings, so I might go ahead and make that. I've got all the ingredients already, so that will save me a trip back to the store. :)

ChefBeckyD said:
I have a show tonight...have to think of something for dinner that is quick.

It may be a Sloppy Joe and Sweet Potato Fries night.

Totally changed what we are having. I have homemade pasta sauce simmering on the stove, and I'll boil some cheese tortellini, and we'll have a salad.

Grilled Pork Chops, with spinach and applesauce.

I'll be making the Rush Hour Fajitas. I finally got the cards, and I'm going to be trying out the Week 1 recipes this week (I know, I'm a bit late). I went to the grocery store yesterday and got the ingredients, and I want to chronicle how much I spent and how the recipes go. I don't know if I'll break it down as far as cost per recipe (I don't remember if I threw out the receipts last night), but I've already done a breakdown of what I bough. You can check out my progress on the link below.

We're anticipating the White Death, so I've made vegetable soup and strawberry-misu.

since they are calling 4 more snow tues and we do not have 2 go 2 school till thurs we had salmon cakes, baked potatoes, green beans and white wine!

I made the Chili Cornbread Bake.

I made the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad except I served it on hot dog buns instead of lettuce. No salad for the family, but I had mine on a salad. Sweet potato fries would have been good with this meal, but they're all gone.

Then I made the biscuit bites with the new Apple Sprinkles and cut up Granny Smith apple. Excellent!

we went to Applebee's..it was his turn to cook..and he didn't feel like it because he had a long day at work..and I had a coupon for Applebee's so we went there..

They have a section of the menu that is 550 calories and under..YUM

1. What is the "What's for Dinner...monday, February 8" event?

The "What's for Dinner...monday, February 8" event is a virtual cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef where we will be showcasing a delicious and easy recipe for Monday night dinner.

2. When is the "What's for Dinner...monday, February 8" event?

The event will take place on Monday, February 8 at 6 PM EST. Make sure to mark your calendars and join us for some tasty cooking!

3. How do I join the "What's for Dinner...monday, February 8" event?

To join the event, simply click on the link that was sent to you via email. This link will take you to the virtual cooking class where you can interact with the host and other participants.

4. Will I need any special ingredients or equipment for the recipe?

No, the recipe for "What's for Dinner...monday, February 8" will feature common and easy-to-find ingredients and will not require any special equipment. However, we recommend having basic kitchen tools such as a knife, cutting board, and a skillet on hand.

5. Can I ask questions during the "What's for Dinner...monday, February 8" event?

Absolutely! We encourage all participants to ask any questions they may have during the event. The host will be happy to answer and provide tips and tricks for the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara