• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, April 19

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, April 19" is the Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon. You can substitute the salmon for another type of fish and there is also a vegetarian option using tofu or tempeh. There is a gluten-free version of the recipe using gluten-free soy sauce or tamari. The Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon takes approximately 25 minutes to make.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, happy Monday!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...heat123...have an awesome day, today!!!!:)

Tonight for dinner we are having leftovers...it's Monday...they are baked ziti and meatballs (which I cookon my large barpan)...I will probably get a loaf of Italian bread and make meatball heros if my crew wants that instead of the ziti.

Have a great day, everyone!!!!:)

I am going to make that Polenta and Chicken Sausage dish from the 29 Min to Dinner Vol. 2 cookbook tonight. Going to try it for the first time and see if it would make a good demo at a show.

Good morning and happy Monday to you too! It's always nice to start the week off with some positivity. Happy birthday to cheffer and heat123, hope you both have a fantastic day! And leftovers for dinner sounds like a great plan, especially if it's baked ziti and meatballs - yum! Making meatball heroes with Italian bread sounds like the perfect way to use up those leftovers. Have a great day as well! :)

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, April 19"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, April 19" is the Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon.

2. Can I substitute the salmon for another type of fish?

Yes, you can substitute the salmon for another type of fish such as tilapia, cod, or halibut. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner...Monday, April 19"?

Yes, there is a vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner...Monday, April 19." You can make the Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon with tofu or tempeh instead of fish.

4. Is there a gluten-free version of the featured recipe?

Yes, there is a gluten-free version of the featured recipe. You can use gluten-free soy sauce or tamari instead of regular soy sauce in the honey mustard glaze.

5. How long will it take to make the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, April 19"?

The Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon takes approximately 25 minutes to make from start to finish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • pamperedbybarbara