• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..monday, March 1

In summary, there are a variety of delicious and easy recipes available for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, March 1. These include One-Pan Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry, Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon, and Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. There are also options for accommodating dietary restrictions, with a search function available on the website or catalog. Cooking times for these recipes vary, with most taking 30 minutes or less. Pampered Chef products can be used to make these recipes, as they are specifically designed for use with their kitchen tools and cookware. Special offers and promotions may also be available, so it is recommended to check the website, catalog, and sign up for the newsletter.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, everyone..Happy March!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....kreaser,nell's-a-cookin' and AJPratt...have a super day, today!!

Tonight for dinner is...leftovers from Sunday...meatballs, and ziti...and I will probably make a quick green salad to go with it...

19 Days until Spring...yippee..now we just have to get all this snow to melt!!!!

Italian Marinated Pork Loin, Roasted Butternut Squash, Steamed Green Beans, and Baking Powder Biscuits.

chicken breasts on the grill, baked potatoes, veggies

Sausage & kraut. Maybe potatoes of some kind.

I made a delicious chicken recipe from Allrecipes.com on the Large Bar Pan. Oh, my goodness! Beyond good! It was so easy! I am taking leftovers to work tomorrow and I will make the whole office jealous! I also made yellow rice in the RCP of course.

care to share danielle?

Baked Loin Pork Chops with Chipotlé Rub and Sweet Apple Sprinkles, steamed veggies, and a yogurt!

lauriedip said:
care to share danielle?

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Garlic-Cheddar-Chicken/Detail.aspx

Here is the recipe. I didn't use all the ingredients listed. I used Italian-style Panko bread crumbs which eliminated the seasonings. I only used 1/2 cup of the cheddar to reduce the fat. I baked it on the Large Bar Pan at 350 for 25 minutes and then broiled it for 5 minutes. You've got to try it!

1. What recipes do you recommend for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, March 1?

We have a variety of delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, March 1. Some popular options include our One-Pan Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry, Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon, and Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. Check out our website or catalog for more recipe ideas!

2. Can you accommodate dietary restrictions for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, March 1?

Absolutely! We have many recipes that cater to dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Simply use our search function on our website or catalog to filter for your specific needs.

3. How long do the recipes for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, March 1 take to make?

The cooking times for our recipes vary, but most can be made in 30 minutes or less. We also have several slow cooker and Instant Pot recipes that can be prepared ahead of time for a quick and easy dinner on Monday, March 1.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the recipes for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, March 1?

Of course! Our recipes are specifically designed to be made with our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. You can find all the necessary equipment listed in each recipe, and our consultants are always happy to help you find the perfect products for your kitchen.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, March 1?

We often have special offers and promotions for our customers, so be sure to check our website and catalog for any current deals. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts and recipe ideas directly to your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara