• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, February 15

In summary, the meal plan for Monday, February 15 includes a slow cooker beef stroganoff, roasted vegetables, and a side salad. The beef stroganoff requires 1.5 lbs of beef chuck roast, 1 onion, 1 cup beef broth, 1 cup sour cream, 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, and 1/4 cup flour. It takes about 8 hours on low heat or 4 hours on high heat to cook. Other protein options, such as chicken or tofu, can be substituted with adjusted cooking time. Recommended sides to go with the beef stroganoff are roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, egg noodles
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Monday!!!! Hope everyone's weekend was good...and those who have off today is good as well!!

Today, again, there are no cheffer birthdays to celebrate....

Tonight for dinner we are having baked ziti w/garlic bites and maybe fresh fruit for dessert....

Have a great day!!!!

We are having the Chili Cornbread thingy for dinner....and I'm off to buy Paczkis for dessert!

http://home.comcast.net/~osoono/ethnicdoughs/paczki/paczki.htm

We are having skillet burritos from the E-Z Meals that we just signed up for! I am trying it for one solid week to see how it goes! So far- so good :)

30 min Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad and cupcakes from Valentines day

We had Artichoke Bacon Bites for dinner. Good, but a bit salty. It made way more than 24, too, using the level Small Scoop. I think I'll use more tomato next time and spread out the salt. I only had a 12 oz jar of artichoke hearts instead of 14 oz can. I tasted artichokes just fine. Definitely a good appetizer!

1. What is the meal plan for Monday, February 15?

The meal plan for Monday, February 15 includes a delicious slow cooker beef stroganoff, roasted vegetables, and a side salad.

2. What ingredients do I need for the beef stroganoff?

The ingredients for the beef stroganoff are 1.5 lbs of beef chuck roast, 1 onion, 1 cup beef broth, 1 cup sour cream, 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper, and 1/4 cup flour.

3. How long does it take to make the slow cooker beef stroganoff?

The slow cooker beef stroganoff takes about 8 hours to cook on low heat or 4 hours on high heat.

4. Can I substitute the beef with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the beef with chicken or tofu for a vegetarian option. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. What are some recommended sides to go with the beef stroganoff?

Some recommended sides to go with the beef stroganoff are roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or egg noodles. You can also serve it with a side salad for a lighter option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara