• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, February 15

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, February 15" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where a new recipe is showcased and cooking tips and tricks are shared. To participate, you can tune into the live video on Facebook or Instagram, or access it later on their website or social media pages. The featured recipe will typically use Pampered Chef products, but can be adapted with similar items. Questions can be asked during the live video and past episodes are available to watch on their website and social media pages.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!

No cheffer birthdays to celebrate today:(

Tonight for dinner I am thinking about chicken penne al fresco...been awhile and the fans love this!!

Have a great day, everyone!!!

The date had me confused (Wed. is the 16th.)

Here is what I did tonight....Mexican Chicken Napoleons

I used Strawberries in lieu of Kiwis because I could not find Kiwi here this time of year. I used about 1/3 strawberry of what it called for for kiwi. (or about 4-5 strawberries.

It is such an empty palette, you can customize the base filling to fit whatever your tastes are....chipotle, chili lime, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_3546.JPG
    IMG_3546.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_3547.JPG
    IMG_3547.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 399
Good morning! It's a shame there aren't any birthdays to celebrate today, but that chicken penne al fresco sounds delicious. It's always nice to revisit old favorites. Have a great day as well!

What is "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, February 15"?

"What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, February 15" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where we showcase a new recipe and share tips and tricks for cooking with our products.

How can I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, February 15"?

To participate, simply tune in to our live video on Facebook or Instagram on Wednesday, February 15 at the designated time. You can also access the video later on our website or social media pages.

Do I need any special equipment or ingredients to make the featured recipe?

The recipe we feature on "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, February 15" will typically use our Pampered Chef products, but you can still follow along and adapt the recipe using similar items you may have at home. We will provide a list of ingredients beforehand so you can gather everything you need.

Can I ask questions during the live video?

Absolutely! We encourage viewers to ask questions and share their own tips and experiences in the comments section during the live video. Our team will be available to answer any questions you may have about the recipe or our products.

Can I access past episodes of "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday"?

Yes, all past episodes are available on our website and social media pages for you to watch and reference at any time. You can also find written versions of the recipes featured on our blog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara