• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 6

In summary, the conversation starts with someone mentioning that it's getting closer to the end of the week. They also note that there are no cheffer birthdays to celebrate today. Then, they mention dinner plans to go out and eat at Cheeburger, Cheeburger. Another person chimes in, saying they need something quick for dinner because they have a show tonight. They also mention that they've been feeling scattered and ended up having scrambled eggs for dinner the previous night. Others share their dinner plans, including tacos and a pork loin roast with garlic, pancetta, parmasean, and peas. The conversation ends with someone wishing everyone a good day and reminding them to take some time to relax and enjoy life.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...getting closer to the end of the week:balloon:!!

Again...no cheffer birthdays to celebrate today!!?? hmmm

Tonight for dinner we are going to grab something out...my DH keeps hinting Cheeburger, Cheeburger...great burgers!!! I dont mind...no dishes or cooking for me!!;)

Have an awesome day, everyone...keep it real and enjoy your life!!

Hmmm, I need something quick for dinner too - today is my first show of the new year, and my first show since Dec. 13th. I'm a little unfocused & scattered right now! I need to get my head into January!

Yesterday's dinner went by the wayside - we've all been under the weather (may be why I'm feeling scattered) and ended up with scrambled eggs and toast for dinner yesterday.

I'm thinking something in the crockpot today - just haven't decided what yet.

Tacos for us tonight. Nothing fancy..but my boyfriend has been sick..so I have been trying to make what he is in the mood for..because I like to baby him..I know stupid of me..because it will never change then.

Tomorrow though I am making Meatloaf..because that is what I am in the mood for.

Just took a pork loin out of the freezer -- going to roast with garlic, pancetta, parmasean and peas.

Good morning! I can't believe it's almost the end of the week already. Time flies when you're having fun, right? It's too bad there aren't any cheffer birthdays to celebrate today, but I'm sure we'll have plenty coming up soon.I'm glad to hear you're treating yourself to dinner out tonight. And Cheeburger, Cheeburger sounds like a great choice! Sometimes it's nice to take a break from cooking and dishes, and just enjoy a delicious meal made by someone else.I hope everyone has a fantastic day and takes some time to relax and enjoy life. And don't forget, you can always whip up some amazing dishes in no time with our pampered chef products. Happy cooking!

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, January 6"?

"What's Cookin'.....Thursday, January 6" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share delicious recipes and cooking tips with our customers.

2. When and where does "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, January 6" take place?

This event takes place every Thursday and can be accessed through our Pampered Chef Facebook group or on our website.

3. Do I need to purchase anything to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, January 6"?

No, participation in this event is completely free. However, we do offer special discounts and promotions for our customers during the event.

4. Can I suggest a recipe for "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, January 6"?

Yes, we love hearing new recipe ideas from our customers! You can suggest a recipe by commenting on our event posts or by sending us a direct message.

5. Do I need to be an experienced cook to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, January 6"?

No, this event is open to cooks of all levels. Our recipes and cooking tips are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for beginners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • pamperedbybarbara