• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 27

In summary, Becky D. is cooking chicken cutlets in a skillet with egg and bread crumbs. Krista is cooking steak soup.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!! Snowed under here on the eastcoast!! we got 15" in this latest storm!!:yuck::eek:...

Happy Birthday to cheffer...Deb Bixler.....have a great day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am cooking chicken breasts surrounded by quartered potatoes, onions, spices, and a bit of olive oil and water in the large rectangular baker...along with steamed veggies....also because we are snowed in, my DD and I are baking cookies!!

Have a great day everyone!!!:chef:

Baked Marinated Mesquite Chicken and some kind of creamy noodles..whatever we have on the shelf.

Eye of Round Roast, with baked sweet potatoes and a mixed greens salad.

Chili and fresh bread!

I'm making Bejing Beef and fried rice.

The Chicken Parm last night was a HUGE hit! My youngest (13), whom we commonly refer to as "Mikey" from the old Life Cereal commercial, even liked it - a lot! A new family favorite!

I've seen several mention the "Chicken Parmesan" recipe in the last few days. Where is that? I can't seem to find in the search on CC.

esavvymom said:
I've seen several mention the "Chicken Parmesan" recipe in the last few days. Where is that? I can't seem to find in the search on CC.

Bobbi - I don't know how to link so I found it and just copied and pasted.

Re: What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been busy making homemade Stock! In the past two days, I've made and froze 6 pints of chicken stock and 6 pints of beef stock. Probably should make something with my stock, but instead, tonight we are having chicken parmesan.
I do it ALL in my 12" skillet. I cook the pasta in there, and then remove it to the colander. Then, I saute lightly breaded chicken cutlets in the same pan - remove those to a plate, add back in the pasta, pour pasta sauce over that, lay the chicken on top of it, pour more sauce over that, and sprinkle with parmesan & mozzarella. Put it in the oven to bake for about 15 minutes.

Praying Continually For Paige

Thanks Becky D... I'm going to try this soon!

Krista Burson said:
Bobbi - I don't know how to link so I found it and just copied and pasted.

Re: What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been busy making homemade Stock! In the past two days, I've made and froze 6 pints of chicken stock and 6 pints of beef stock. Probably should make something with my stock, but instead, tonight we are having chicken parmesan.
I do it ALL in my 12" skillet. I cook the pasta in there, and then remove it to the colander. Then, I saute lightly breaded chicken cutlets in the same pan - remove those to a plate, add back in the pasta, pour pasta sauce over that, lay the chicken on top of it, pour more sauce over that, and sprinkle with parmesan & mozzarella. Put it in the oven to bake for about 15 minutes.

Praying Continually For Paige

Thanks Becky D... I'm going to try this soon!

Thank you..I have been wondering as well.

LOL! Sorry I didn't see the question earlier, Bobbi! Thanks Krista for posting it.

This is a great easy recipe that is actually nice enough to serve to guests.

My chicken cutlets: Use the meat tenderizer to pound chicken breasts evenly thin, and then cut them into smaller pieces. Whip one egg with 1 Tbls. of water in a bowl. I also combine bread crumbs with Italian seasoning, and some grated parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken in the egg, and then in the bread crumbs. Have oil (2-4 Tbls.) heating in the skillet while you do this (I use coconut oil) and then saute the chicken in the oil.

Sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing. :D

We're having Steak Soup (hamburger) Great way to sneak in some veggies.

some type of pasta with maybe the chicken parm!!!

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, January 27"?

"What's Cookin'.....Thursday, January 27" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on January 27th. It is an opportunity for customers to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and product demonstrations.

2. How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, January 27"?

To participate, simply register for the event on the Pampered Chef website. Once registered, you will receive a link to join the virtual event on January 27th.

3. Is there a cost to attend "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, January 27"?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is free for all Pampered Chef customers.

4. Can I invite friends and family to join "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, January 27"?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite friends and family to join the event and cook together virtually. They can also register on the Pampered Chef website.

5. What can I expect from "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, January 27"?

You can expect to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and see product demonstrations from Pampered Chef experts. There will also be opportunities to ask questions and interact with other participants during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedbybarbara