• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...thursday, Feb. 25

In summary, the "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Feb. 25" event is a free cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef showcasing easy and delicious dinner recipes using their products. The event will take place on Thursday, Feb. 25 at various locations across the country, with no fee to attend. Attendees are welcome to bring a guest, but must RSVP on the Pampered Chef website. Samples of the recipes will be available to try and attendees will receive a copy of the recipes to take home.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, all!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer....wendmp1998...have a great day!!!!

Last night for dinner I wound up making Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco..yum!!!..My DS had a friend over and even he said it was good!!!:balloon:

Tonight for dinner I am making a nice roasted chicken in the rectangular baker or DCB...with roasted potatoes on bar pan and mixed steamed veggies. Am also making homemade applesauce because my DS and DD asked for it...seems they think whenever it snows that we should have that!!! Yes, it is snowing down huge flakes now...expecting alot:yuck:...again:eek:

On the bright side 23 days until spring....oh and 10 months until Christmas!!! (better start that Christmas count down thread, Becky!):p

LOL - It's Rae who does the Christmas Countdown. I'm not even sure how many days it is until tomorrow sometimes!:D

Had a Migraine/Sinus Headache ALL day yesterday.....and my wonderful DH picked up Papa Johns on the way home so I didn't have to cook. We are SO SO SO SO ready for Spring to come!

I'm thinking I'd like to do Tacos for dinner....a Taco Night sounds good. I'll make salsa and guacamole, and the semi-homemade tortillas I get from Costco. That should make my men happy!

I don't know, of course, but I'm so starving right now. It's nowhere near dinner time. It will be chicken something or something with ground turkey. I'll think of something. Sometime. Maybe I'll watch the Olympics instead of thinking of dinner plans.....

1. What is the "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Feb. 25" event?

The "What's for Dinner...Thursday, Feb. 25" event is a cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases easy and delicious dinner recipes using their products.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on Thursday, Feb. 25 at various locations across the country. You can check the Pampered Chef website for the nearest location to you.

3. Is there a fee to attend the event?

No, the event is free to attend. However, there may be an option to purchase Pampered Chef products during the demonstration.

4. Can I bring a guest with me?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest with you to the event. Just make sure to RSVP for both yourself and your guest on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Will there be samples of the recipes to try?

Yes, there will be samples of the recipes available for attendees to try. You will also receive a copy of the recipes to take home with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara