• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....thursday, December 2

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, December 2" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where they showcase new and popular products and share delicious recipes. The event will take place on Thursday, December 2 at 6pm EST and you can participate by registering on their website and tuning in at the designated time. The event is completely free to attend and there will also be special promotions and discounts on select products. Make sure to follow along on social media using the hashtag #WhatsCookinDecember2 to stay updated on the event.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer....kcjodih...have an awesomely great day!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am roasting a chicken, baking potatoes, and grilling some veggies (probably asparagus) on my grill pan or bar pan.....

Have a great day everyone!!! We are freeeezing here in NJ!!!!:cry::yuck:

Yep, Barbara - the cold weather we've been having is now upon you. :D

December sure came in with a bang!

All week long, I've been promising my guys fish. It's been on the menu every day, but every day has been so crazy we've ended up with leftovers or sandwiches. Last night - french onion soup (from Costco) with leftover butternut squash. LOL - what a meal!

So tonight - FOR SURE - we are having baked fish and latkes. I was going to make a new recipe I have for butternut squash latkes, but might need to rethink that now!

We are having spaetzle soup here with cresent rolls. Hubbys choice of course!

I think tonight we are going to Chilis!!! My boyfriend has to work on a friend's tv in another town and there just happens to be a Chilis right there so I am going to convince him to take us there! :)
So I did a show last night....supposed to be pork tenderloin in the DCB in microwave....the host bought pork loin roast....those suckers were huge! But I made it work! hehe! Took about 20 minutes each to cook, luckily I cooked one before everyone arrived!!! Everyone loved it!
Happy Thursday friends!

It's family dinner night at my sister's house. She is making a Pot Roast. I am bringing biscuits, as well as an apple and a blueberry pie for desserts.

What is "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, December 2"?

It is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where we showcase new and popular products and share delicious recipes for you to try at home.

When is "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, December 2"?

The event will take place on Thursday, December 2 at 6pm EST.

How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, December 2"?

You can join the event by registering on our website and tuning in at the designated time. You can also follow along on social media using the hashtag #WhatsCookinDecember2.

Is there a cost to attend "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, December 2"?

No, this event is completely free for anyone to attend.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts during "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, December 2"?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive deals and discounts on select products during the event. Make sure to tune in and take advantage of these special offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara