• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....thursday, February 10

In summary, the conversation revolved around various dinner plans and celebrations for a birthday and Valentine's Day. One person was planning to grill chicken cutlets and make a special dinner for their boyfriend, while another was considering making Mexican chicken lasagna for their own dinner plans. Another person's plans were to have pizza and celebrate a family member's return from being sick, and the last person was taking care of their sick child and planning a simple dinner of scrambled eggs and blueberry muffins.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!! 38 days until Spring!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday to cheffers.....KARYN and chefteresa1.....have a very pampered day, today!!!

Tonight I am grilling marinated chicken cutlets on the square grill pan, melting fresh mozzerella on top, side of broccoli rabe (or can be melted w/cheese on top), fresh salad, and cheese tortellini (DD requested)...

Have a nice day!!!:balloon:

I wanna come for dinner!! LOL!!!!
I think I'm making mexican chicken lasagna.

Not sure yet. My boyfriend has a meeting to get his child support set..so I told him that I would take him to dinner..figured it would be a stressful day for him..plus with Vday coming up..he has his son..so we can't do anything that day. Anyway..last night he said that he doesn't feel like going out..I talked him into it..but now I decided that I think I will make him Chicken Cordon Bleu. He loves when I make that..and it is easy..that can still be our vday dinner. And it is hard to say no when he said that he didn't want to go out tonight but that we could go out tomorrow night and invite my family. I am close with my family..so I think I found a good solution..I just have to wait for him to call me and tell him that I would rather just make him dinner tonight..so..we are going to have

Chicken Cordon Bleu and Buttered Noodles..and turkey or chicken gravy

I'm taking the easy road tonight...hubby's making pizzas for him, m.i.l., and two sons. I'm taking the third to hockey (1st time in a month - he's been really sick) so we are celebrating his return at the drive thru!

My little guy is home sick. I'm making him chicken broth, and then we're going to have scrambled eggs & home fries for dinner, along with broiled grapefruit, and blueberry muffins I baked this afternoon. That way, he can just pick at anything that looks good to him. So far today he's had a few bites of applesauce, a chocolate chip cookie, and a blueberry muffin. :)

What is "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 10"?

"What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 10" is a weekly cooking event organized by Pampered Chef where we showcase our latest and most popular kitchen products and share recipes and cooking tips with our customers.

When and where does "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 10" take place?

This event takes place every Thursday, including February 10th, and is held online on our Pampered Chef website. You can join from the comfort of your own home!

Do I need to purchase anything to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 10"?

No, there is no purchase necessary to join our cooking event. However, we do offer special discounts and promotions on our products during the event.

How do I join "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 10"?

To join our cooking event, simply visit our Pampered Chef website on February 10th and look for the "What's Cookin'.....Thursday" section. Click on the event and you will be able to join the live stream.

Can I ask questions during "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 10"?

Yes, we encourage our customers to ask questions and participate in the event. Our Pampered Chef consultants will be there to answer any questions you may have about our products or the recipes being shared.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara