• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'...thursday, September 23

In summary, "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 23" is a special cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on September 23rd. Participants can register on the Pampered Chef website to join in on the fun and receive all necessary information and materials. Exclusive deals and promotions will be offered during the event, and participants are encouraged to invite friends and family to join. A replay will also be available for a limited time after the event.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning..happy Thursday...almost there!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers.....chefreagan, and iteachurkid...Happy Birthday!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinkingof throwing a few steaks seasoned with one of our delicious rubs on the grill, a fresh salad and some grilled eggplant or zuccini...the weather is awesome here..89* yesterday:love:, today 84* and tomorrow we might hit 90*:sing::thumbup::love:....I have to laugh because i know when my DS and DD get home from school they will complain that we closed the pool too early...(4 days ago!!:rolleyes:)

Have a great day everyone!!!

Wow, that sounds like a delicious meal! I'm sure your kids will love it. It's always hard to close the pool, especially when the weather is so hot. Enjoy your dinner and have a great day!

:)Thank you for the birthday wishes! Your dinner sounds delicious, especially with the nice weather you have. Enjoy!

1. What is "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 23"?

"What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 23" is a special cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on September 23rd. It will feature new and delicious recipes, tips and tricks, and more!

2. How can I participate in "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 23"?

You can participate in "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 23" by registering for the event on the Pampered Chef website. Once registered, you will receive all the necessary information and materials to join in on the fun!

3. Will there be any special deals or promotions during "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 23"?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions offered during "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 23". Be sure to tune in to take advantage of these limited time offers!

4. Can I invite my friends and family to join me for "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 23"?

Absolutely! "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 23" is a great opportunity to gather with loved ones and learn new recipes together. Simply share the event information with them and have them register to join.

5. Will there be a replay available for "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 23"?

Yes, a replay of "What's Cookin'...Thursday, September 23" will be available for a limited time after the event. However, it is recommended to tune in live to fully participate and ask any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • pamperedbybarbara