• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....thursday, July 1

And it looks like you have another tasty meal planned for tonight with bacon wrapped BBQ'd shrimp and marinated grilled veggies. Your cousin and her son must have had a great time at dinner last night with that amazing spread. And now you have me craving chicken enchiladas, those sound amazing! Hopefully the rain clears up soon so you can get back to grilling. Have a great day and enjoy your delicious meals!
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!! Happy July, 1!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...pkd09 and jenniferflik...have an awesome day, today!!

Sorry I haven't posted this thread for a week...been vveerryy busy, and if I was on CS it was only a few minutes in a day...and our dinners around here for the past week were quick!!

Tonight for dinner I am making bbq shrimp and scallops with a some osrt of garlic rub, also salad and some yummy grilled veggies--zuccini, eggplant, mushrooms......:love:

That is TOO FUNNY!

I was planning on doing Bacon Wrapped BBQ'd Shrimp (DS had them at Red Lobster for his b-day, and has been begging for them at home since!) and Grilled Veggies (zucchini, red & yellow pepper, mushrooms, red onion). I think I'm going to try marinating the veggies in a balsamic vinegar marinade before grilling. Also be making a brown rice pilaf to go with the meal.

Last night, my cousin and her son were our guests for dinner - we had chicken on the grill (with the BEST marinade - Newmans Own Italian dressing, honey, and lime juice...YUM!) with cheesy potatoes, baked beans, spinach salad, and cheesecake w/ fresh MI blueberries for the topping.

Yummmmm ya'll are making me hungry!!!!!
Since I am down here in South Texas, we got a ton of rain....grilling is out of the question :( But I am thinking something yummy w/ chicken for dinner! or maybe some venison! hehe!
Who knows.... I'll figure it out later!

Have a great day!
~Abigail

Chicken and cheese enchiladas for us..yummy..my boyfriend has me hooked on these things.

Good morning and happy July 1st to you too! And a very happy birthday to our fellow Cheffers pkd09 and jenniferflik! I hope you both have a wonderful day filled with celebration and delicious food. I totally understand being busy, it's the nature of our business! But I'm glad you're still able to find a few minutes to check in with us. Your dinner tonight sounds absolutely delicious, especially those grilled veggies. Enjoy every bite!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, July 1?

The "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, July 1 is a virtual cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef where we will be showcasing our delicious and easy dinner recipes.

2. What time does the event start on Thursday, July 1?

The event will start at 6:00 PM EST on Thursday, July 1. Make sure to mark your calendars and join us for some fun in the kitchen!

3. Is there a fee to attend the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, July 1?

No, there is no fee to attend the event. It is completely free for all Pampered Chef customers and guests. Simply RSVP to receive the event link and join us on Thursday, July 1.

4. Can I invite my friends and family to the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, July 1?

Absolutely! We encourage you to invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and learn some new recipes together. Just make sure they RSVP to receive the event link.

5. Will there be any special offers or promotions during the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, July 1?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and promotions available during the event. Make sure to tune in and take advantage of these limited-time deals on our top dinner products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara