• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...thursday, July 29

In summary, the birthday celebrant's husband is diabetic and cannot have potatoes, so tonight they will have salad instead. The dinner guest is thinking of preparing a buffalo chicken sandwich, and the birthday celebrant is thinking of making jerk chicken salad.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning.......getting closer to the weekend:sing:

Happy Birthday to cheffers...Janetupnorth, and KellyTheChef...have a very pampered day today:p

Tonight for dinner we are having....fish steaks grilled w/wild rice, and a fresh salad...my DS is asking for grilled pineapple for dessert!!

Something quick and easy. I am thinking French Dip sandwiches with oven fries. My hubby is taking DD to see American Idol, ugh, I am glad he promised to take her, and not me!!!!

Steak..and I am up for suggestions as to what I should make as a side dish.

Heidi

Red roasted potatoes with your choice of seasoning, the crushed pepper and garlic is good, tossed with a little olive oil. Last time I pre cooked mine partially in the DCB then transferred them over to the grill basket to brown up. So good.

Or you can take the red roasted poatoes, a little chicken broth, fat free 1/2 and 1/2, cook in dcb then mash with mix n chop. So good!!!

Trying to think of ways to avoid heating up your oven!!

Thanks Shelly..I might do that..last week someone said something about doing zucchini and potatoes in the grill basket..I might just do an aluminum foil pouch with them..but that is a great idea.

chefheidi2003 said:
Thanks Shelly..I might do that..last week someone said something about doing zucchini and potatoes in the grill basket..I might just do an aluminum foil pouch with them..but that is a great idea.

precook your potatoes a little first, you may end up with overcooked zukes and undercooked taters!!:eek:

Still trying to decide. It's a show night for me, so needs to be something quick!

Maybe Flounder. We all love Flounder....

shelly.nurse said:
precook your potatoes a little first, you may end up with overcooked zukes and undercooked taters!!:eek:

Doesn't matter anyway..LOL..we are still have steak..but he went to the doctor this morning and found out that he now needs to start using insulin. So..they told him to stay away from the potatoes and such..so we are going to have Salad instead

We had a pizza that we bought in a kit from the neighbor girl. It wasn't bad. I also made banana bread and put some blueberries in it. That's what I ate. Yum! (Or, should I say, still eating?)

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich -- tender breast of chicken grilled with buffalo rub on a ciabatta roll with crisp romaine, juicy tomatoes, and creamy bleu cheese dressing.

Jerk Chicken Salad w/pasta (as seen in my other thread asking for the pineapple preserve substitute). DELICIOUS! (SB S/S '07) And some fresh homemade (all the way!) Baguette bread Chocolate Cupcakes on tap for dessert (MIL's birthday)

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, July 29"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, July 29" is the Grilled Chicken and Veggie Skewers. It is a delicious and healthy meal that is perfect for summer grilling.

2. Do I need any special kitchen tools to make the featured recipe?

No, you do not need any special kitchen tools to make the featured recipe. However, using Pampered Chef's Grill Basket can make grilling the chicken and veggies even easier.

3. Can I make any substitutions in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the featured recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use tofu instead of chicken for a vegetarian option or swap out the veggies for ones you prefer.

4. How many servings does the featured recipe make?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, July 29" makes 4 servings. If you need to adjust the recipe for more or fewer people, you can easily do so by using the serving size adjuster on our website.

5. Is there a video tutorial for the featured recipe?

Yes, there is a video tutorial for the featured recipe on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find tips and tricks for grilling and preparing the dish on our social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • pamperedbybarbara