• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....thursday, July 8

PostsHappy Birthday, jessica, cheffers and Heather!In summary, the conversation revolved around birthday wishes for three members: cheffers, pc jessica, and Heather. There were also discussions about dinner plans and the hot weather. jburgh mentioned her love for rice noodles and her plans to make a cold tuna and macaroni salad, while JNH14 shared her plan to attend a BBQ and bring her famous potato salad. jburgh also mentioned making Beef Stroganoff and serving it over homemade noodles. pcil also shared her plans to make a grilled chicken salad. The conversation also included well-wishes for jburgh and her absence from the boards. The conversation
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, everyone!!!!Happy Birthday to cheffers...pc jessica and Heather D.......have a super day, today!!!I have not been on here very much lately mostly due to internet line problems....finally got this problem fixed!!!:sing:Tonight for dinner we are having grilled chicken breast that I am marinating, along with grilled eggplant, a green salad and probably grilled potatoes, too!!
Way too hot here in NJ past few days it hit 103*!!!! Have a great day, everyone!!!! Stay cool, and check on your elderly neighbors in this heat!!! (I sound like a public svc message)LOL:p

I wondered where you'd been! Welcome back.

It's been hot hot hot here too. Too hot to cook. And yes, we have air conditioning, but I still hate heating up the kitchen, plus, we just don't want to eat big hot meals in this heat.

So a rundown of what we've had so far this week:

Mon: burgers and brats, grilled veggies, 7 layer salad, fruit salad, blueberry cream dessert

Tues: Taco Salad w/ ground turkey/beans/tomato mixture, peppers, tomatoes, red onion, olives.

Wed: a Thai Rice Noodle Stirfry. LOVE rice noodles, because I can just pour water through my Bunn coffee maker to heat it, and then pour it over the noodles to cook them. Very easy! Then, stir-fry some chicken, an egg, and carrots, broccoli, snow peas, red pepper, and onion, mix in the noodles and sauce - and a yummy healthy meal in 10 minutes!

Tonight: I am leaning towards making a Cold Tuna & Macaroni Salad. Served with watermelon, and maybe some oatmeal muffins.

#2 Jun 9, 2011 John 070MemberNov 22, 20064,523 PostsHappy Birthday to all!I am not sure what I'm having for dinner but I'm sure it will be something good. #3 Jun 9, 2011 JNH14Midlife...no crisis!Nov 3, 200644,381 PostsHappy Birthday all! I'm going to a BBQ tonight and bringing my famous potato salad!#4 Jun 9, 2011 jburghBV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODsMod AuthenticatorAug 17, 200715,190 PostsHappy Birthday cheffers, pc jessica and Heather D!I've been away from the boards, but I think about you all. #5 Jun 9, 2011 jburghBV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODsMod AuthenticatorAug 17, 200715,190 PostsI've been eating lots of salads, but I think I'm going to make Beef Stroganoff tonight. I'll serve it over homemade noodles.#6 Jun 9, 2011 pcilLiving life to the fullestOct 20, 20085,087 PostsFemaleHappy Birthday to cheffers, pc jessica and Heather D! I hope you all have a wonderful day!I am making a grilled chicken salad tonight. It's too hot to eat anything heavy.#7 Jun 9, 2011 pcilLiving life to the fullestOct 20, 20085,087 PostsFemaleI hope you are doing well, jburgh. I miss your posts!#8 Jun 9, 2011 MiuMiowMemberMay 6, 201189 PostsHappy birthday to the three of you! #9 Jun 9, 2011 jburghBV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODsMod AuthenticatorAug 17, 200715,190 PostsThank you, pcil. I've been busy with a lot of things, but I hope to be back soon. #10 Jun 9, 2011 jburghBV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODsMod AuthenticatorAug

What is the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, July 8?

The "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, July 8 is a cooking demonstration and meal planning workshop hosted by Pampered Chef. It will feature easy and delicious recipes for weeknight dinners, as well as tips for meal prepping and saving time in the kitchen.

How do I RSVP for the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, July 8?

To RSVP for the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, July 8, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to provide you with the necessary details and materials for the event.

Is there a cost to attend the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, July 8?

No, there is no cost to attend the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, July 8. It is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef to help you with meal planning and preparation.

What kind of recipes will be featured at the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, July 8?

The "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, July 8 will feature a variety of easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for weeknight dinners. These may include one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker recipes that can be prepared quickly and easily.

Can I bring a friend to the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, July 8?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend to the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, July 8. Simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know how many guests you will be bringing so they can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara