• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...thursday, July 22

In summary, the theme for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, July 22 is "Summer BBQ" and there will be vegetarian options available. Substitutions for ingredients are allowed and a grill or grill pan is needed to make the recipes. To RSVP, visit the website, contact a Pampered Chef consultant, use social media, or call the customer service line.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning.....:blushing::sing::balloon:

Happy Birthday tho cheffers......beth and jmabner....have a wonderful day, today!!!

Also, Happy Birthday to my one and only DH, Joe, I love you!!!!!

Tonight for dinner, I am making,for DH's birthday, shrimp-some grilled,some fried, mashed potatoes, string beans sauteed w/garlic and olive oil, salad and chocolate frosted birthday cake.....all his choices (me?...I would have opted for dinner out....but noooo.....he wants me to cook!!!):love::D

Tomorrow we are having Keith's pork loin skewers w/canola oil, Jamaican Jerk Rub, ww vinegar, and pineapple:love:...sounds awesome!!!!!!!:love::D

Chicken alfredo Chicken Helper.

Nothing creative

I tried the new Chicken piccata pasta recipe. it is really good.

I was going to do Keith's pork skewers, but it was a torrential rain here this afternoon, and I didn't know if it would stop in time to grill, so I marinated chicken instead - knowing I could bake it, or grill it.

We ended up being able to grill, so we had grilled chicken, sweet potato fries, sliced pineapple, and a truly spectacular salad!

I made a shepherds pie but hubby brought home a pizza and crazy bread. So the shepherds pie is in the fridge for tomorrows dinner.

chefheidi2003 said:
Chicken alfredo Chicken Helper.

Nothing creative

ended up stopping at Wendy's instead of the planned meal..my bf's uncle had to be taken to the hospital so we stopped at Wendy's on our way in. Chicken Helper can wait.

We had Spaghetti with a homemade tomato/garlic/zucchini sauce (I hide the zucchini in there for DH...hee hee), fried zucchini, homemade ranch dip for the zucchini, Homemade French bread right out of the oven, and dipping oil with the new spinach and red pepper dipping seasoning. Yum!

1. What is the theme for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, July 22?

The theme for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, July 22 is "Summer BBQ". We will be featuring recipes perfect for grilling and enjoying the warm weather.

2. Will there be any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, July 22?

Yes, we will have several vegetarian options for our "Summer BBQ" theme on Thursday, July 22. Our recipes will include grilled vegetable skewers, portobello mushroom burgers, and grilled halloumi cheese with vegetables.

3. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in the recipes for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, July 22?

While our recipes are designed to be easy and delicious, we understand that some people may have dietary restrictions or preferences. You are welcome to make substitutions for ingredients in our recipes to fit your needs and taste preferences.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make the recipes for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, July 22?

For our "Summer BBQ" theme on Thursday, July 22, you will need a grill or grill pan to make the recipes. If you do not have a grill, you can also use a stovetop grill pan or broil the recipes in the oven.

5. How can I RSVP for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, July 22?

To RSVP for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, July 22, please visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also RSVP through our social media pages or by calling our customer service line. We look forward to having you join us for a delicious and fun evening!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara