• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....thursday, April 8

In summary, Becky made Teriaki Meatballs, and they were good, but not as good as her previous recipes.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, everyone!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...pamperedcheflayla, debbieskitchenhelper and travlynbard...have a wonderful day, today!!!

The weather is awesome again today!!!!:love: We hit 92*...:love::love:...bbq weather!!! chefbecky...don't even think about sending that cold weather our way!!;)....

Tonight for dinner we are having shrimp on the bbq....maybe orzo w/some kind of sauce...gotta keep it light...and fresh tomatoes, w/basil, and olive oil, etc...

Have a great day!!!!!

Chance of snow mixed w/ rain today....:yuck:

DS & I are taking the day to travel to the other side of the state and visit my mom. We'll be gone most of the day - DH will probably eat leftovers. :D

Spinach Carbonara Pizza

I wish i knew... sigh... need to decide don't I?

Had the BEST dinner!

I called DH while we were on the road, and told him we'd be home in an hour, and he asked if I wanted him to have dinner on the table when we got home. KNOWING full well that he wouldn't cook anything, I laughted and said "sure!"

Well, he didn't cook anything - but he did call our favorite Thai restaurant for take-out....so we came home to Crab Rangoon, Pad Thai, and Bangkok Fried Rice, and he'd made green tea to go with it. YUM YUM YUM!

I did tacos and they were fantastic but not quite as great sounding as Becky's Thai food! Still... it was great!

Thanks to RMDave for the suggestion, I took my Chicken Fajita leftovers and turned them into a delicious omelette.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 359
leftymac said:
Thanks to RMDave for the suggestion.

Nice.

leftymac said:

Thanks for the credit.

leftymac said:

No really, it was nothing. I share all sorts of things with people I like.

leftymac said:

OK. Enough with the thank yous.

leftymac said:

Sheesh!

I made Teriaki Meatballs in my DCB that came today, woot! It was good, but not a wow kinda recipe for a show.

1. What is the dinner menu for Thursday, April 8?

The dinner menu for Thursday, April 8 is a delicious and easy-to-prepare beef stir-fry with vegetables and rice.

2. How many servings does the dinner recipe for Thursday, April 8 make?

The dinner recipe for Thursday, April 8 makes 4 servings.

3. What are the ingredients needed for the dinner recipe on Thursday, April 8?

The ingredients for the dinner recipe on Thursday, April 8 include beef strips, mixed vegetables, rice, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.

4. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the dinner recipe for Thursday, April 8?

Yes, you can substitute any vegetables or type of meat for the beef strips. You can also use any type of rice or sauce that you prefer.

5. How long will it take to prepare and cook the dinner recipe for Thursday, April 8?

The dinner recipe for Thursday, April 8 takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krahema
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pamperedbybarbara