• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, September 8

In summary, the conversation was about dinner tonight, and the person is making rigatoni. They are not making tuna, but they are unsure if a piece of fresh grilled tuna will work.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning....happy humpday!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....flamingo, williamsdf, Jmioni, and traci4tpc...have a super day, today!!!!

Tonight for dinner we are having Shrimp Orzo Skillet.....from 29 Minutes, volume one.....busy night in the house, everyone loves this and it is yummy!!:chef: wanted to try the Rigatoni w/tuna and sun-dried tomatoes, but not a big fan of pouched tuna..wondering if a piece of fresh grilled tuna will work...little more than 29 minutes to prepare, but.....

Have a happy day, everyone...hope everyone's school year is off to a great start!!!:angel::balloon::blushing:

Wet burritos made with gluten/corn-free tortilla shells, and a homemade enchilada sauce over the top.

"Wet" burritos? Huh?

Today is Chicken Fajita's. Not going to do them in the DCB but going to grill them using the grill basket whick my husband loves! Trying to teach my husband how to use the grill and not overcook the food on it. Bought him the digital thermoter but he refuses to use it. Any ideas how to help him?

chefa said:
"Wet" burritos? Huh?
I think it must be a Michigan term - everyone in Michigan seems to know what they are, but people from other places don't. It's sort of a cross between a burrito and an enchilada. Wet burritos have a flour tortilla, not a corn one, and they are covered with a type of enchilada sauce...the recipe I use calls for enchilada sauce, and also beef gravy. You pour that over them, and then cover it with cheese, and bake. Other people say "oh, that's an enchilada" - but it's not. :rolleyes:This isn't the recipe I use (too lazy to type it out) but it's close. I'm doing a vegetarian one tonight though, with beans and rice, no meat.http://www.grouprecipes.com/29481/wet-burrito.html

Last edited:
I'm sick so I'm making me some rigatoni. Spicy, warm, comfort food. No tuna! Ick!

What is "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, September 8"?

"What's for Dinner...Wednesday, September 8" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share delicious and easy recipe ideas for you to try for dinner on September 8th.

Are the recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, September 8" created by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the recipes featured in "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, September 8" are created by Pampered Chef and tested by our team of chefs to ensure they are delicious and easy to make.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to access the recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, September 8"?

No, anyone can access the recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, September 8" through our website or social media pages. However, becoming a consultant can give you access to exclusive discounts and offers on our products.

Can I customize the recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, September 8" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, September 8" that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences. You can also reach out to our team for recipe substitutions or modifications.

Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to make the recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, September 8"?

No, while we do offer high-quality kitchen tools and products that can make cooking easier and more efficient, you do not need to purchase them to make the recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, September 8". You can use your own kitchen tools and equipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara