• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, April 27

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 27" is Baked Chicken Parmesan. It is customizable to fit dietary restrictions and takes approximately 45 minutes to prepare and cook. Some recommended side dishes are pasta, salad, or roasted vegetables. Most ingredients can be found at a regular grocery store, but assistance is available from a Pampered Chef consultant if needed.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Tuesday......:blushing:

No cheffer birthdays to celebrate today!!:thumbdown:

Tonight for dinner I am making italian wedding soup...my family loves this and it is great for this weather...cold/damp and dreary...

FYI I made the Orange Dream Torte, pg.93, Sweet Sensations cookbook...EASY and YUMMY!!!! Looks like I worked hard at it:blushing:...

Have a great day all!!! Follow your dreams!!!

Cool & Crunchy Chicken Taco Salad.

My new addiction.

Happy Tuesday to you too! Italian wedding soup sounds like the perfect meal for a chilly day. I've never tried making it before, but I might have to give it a try now. And that Orange Dream Torte sounds delicious! I'm always looking for easy and tasty dessert recipes. Thanks for the recommendation. Hope you have a great day and keep following those dreams! :)

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 27"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 27" is Baked Chicken Parmesan. This delicious dish is made with chicken breasts, seasoned breadcrumbs, marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese.

2. Can I make substitutions in the recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 27"?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be customizable to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions. Feel free to swap out ingredients or make adjustments to suit your needs.

3. How long does it take to prepare and cook the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 27"?

The Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe takes approximately 45 minutes to prepare and cook. This may vary depending on your cooking experience and the efficiency of your kitchen.

4. Are there any side dish suggestions for the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 27"?

Yes, we recommend serving the Baked Chicken Parmesan with a side of pasta or a fresh salad. You can also pair it with some roasted vegetables for a well-rounded meal.

5. Can I find the ingredients for the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, April 27" at my local grocery store?

Most of the ingredients for the Baked Chicken Parmesan can be found at a regular grocery store. However, if you have trouble finding any specific items, feel free to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara