• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....friday, April 23

In summary, the conversation is about celebrating a fellow Pampered Chef consultant's birthday and the plans for the weekend. There will be a girls' night in with pizza and desserts, as well as a bible study night with spaghetti as the main dish. Some individuals also have doctor's appointments and may have steak with either mashed or baked potatoes for dinner. Overall, everyone is excited for the weekend and looking forward to spending time with friends and enjoying good food.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::sing:

Happy birthday to cheffer...dondofam...have a beautiful day, today!!!!

Tonight for dinner we are having..pizza!! I am having a bunch of my GF's over for drinks and desserts!!!:love: should be fun!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!! I am off to make the orange dream torte (p.93 Simply Sweet) as part of the dessert portion of my night!!!

TGIF to you too Barbara!
Tonight I am going to my best friends house and we are all watching more of the draft...ugh...but oh well it will be fun with friends! hehe!
We have some awesome Texas seasoned chicken fajita meat on sale for $1/lb right now so I told Jenn that I could bring my DCB over and we will make tacos for everyone! She is super excited about it and I am hoping she will want to buy one after she sees how awesome it is! They have 2 little girls and she never cooks! The DCB would be a great tool in her kitchen!

Friday is our bible study night. We have semi-potluck (meaning we have a theme). It is my turn for the main course, and it is italian, so I am doing spaghetti. Hadn't thought of making it a PC receipe, but being that it is a big group I will probably make it just a huge casarole.

we are having steak. And either Mashed potatoes or baked potatoes. It will depend on how late I get out of my doctor's appointment which kind of potatoes we have.

Happy Friday everyone! I am so excited for the weekend and to celebrate our fellow Pampered Chef consultant's birthday, Cheffer! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love and delicious food. Speaking of food, tonight I am having a girls' night in and we are making pizza. I can't wait to try out some new toppings and techniques with my Pampered Chef tools. And for dessert, I am making the orange dream torte from the Simply Sweet cookbook. It's sure to be a hit! Wishing everyone a fantastic weekend ahead. Cheers to good food, good company, and good times! :love:

What's for Dinner on Friday, April 23?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of delicious and easy-to-prepare meals for every night of the week. Here are the five most frequently asked questions about our Friday dinner options:

1. What is the featured meal for Friday, April 23?

The featured meal for Friday, April 23 is our Chicken Piccata with Lemon Pepper Linguine. This savory dish is made with tender chicken, a tangy lemon sauce, and perfectly cooked linguine. It's a crowd-pleasing dinner that is sure to impress!

2. Are there any vegetarian options for Friday, April 23?

Yes, we offer a delicious Vegetarian Lasagna for our vegetarian customers. It is filled with layers of fresh vegetables, creamy ricotta cheese, and flavorful marinara sauce. It's a hearty and satisfying option for Friday night dinner.

3. Can I make any substitutions for the featured meal on Friday, April 23?

Absolutely! At Pampered Chef, we understand that everyone has different dietary restrictions and preferences. You can easily substitute the chicken in our featured meal with tofu or your protein of choice. You can also swap out the linguine for a gluten-free pasta option.

4. Is there a quick and easy option for Friday, April 23?

Yes, we have a Quick and Easy Chicken Fajitas meal that is perfect for a busy Friday night. It only takes 20 minutes to prepare and is packed with flavor. Simply cook the fajita mixture in our Quick Cooker and serve with warm tortillas and your favorite toppings.

5. Can I order Friday's dinner in advance?

Yes, you can pre-order any of our meals for Friday, April 23 up to one week in advance. This way, you can ensure that you have all the necessary ingredients and can easily prepare dinner without any last-minute stress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara