• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....friday, May 28

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, May 28 is the Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs. There is also a vegetarian option available, the Grilled Vegetable and Halloumi Skewers. You can make substitutions or omit ingredients to fit your dietary needs, but the best results will come from following the recipe closely. The estimated preparation and cooking time is 30 minutes and 20 minutes respectively. The ingredients can be found at most grocery stores, but using Pampered Chef products is recommended for the best quality and results.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!!!! And yay!! three day weekend:love::sing:

Happy Birthday to cheffer...lobrien6....have a reallly nice day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner we are having...maybe......homemade caprese pizza.....everyone is going to be in and out our house like a revolving door!!!

Have an awesome weekend everyone...remember our active and retires veterans this Memorial Day...they deserve sooo much from us...our freedom is because of them....Thank you and hugs to any cheffers who have a family member in the forces!!!

I also want to wish my DH a very Happy Anniversary this Monday!!!! 23 years of joy, learning and laughter...(along with a few grumbles and bumps along the way;)that we have managed to overcome with commitment and love) I LOVE YOU, JOE!!!

Hey there! Happy Friday to you too! I'm definitely looking forward to this three day weekend. And a big happy birthday to cheffer and lobrien6! I hope they have an amazing day. Your dinner plans sound delicious, homemade caprese pizza sounds like the perfect way to kick off the weekend. And I couldn't agree more about remembering our veterans on Memorial Day. They truly deserve all of our gratitude and recognition for their sacrifices. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary! 23 years is a huge accomplishment and it's clear that your commitment and love have kept your marriage strong. Wishing you and your DH many more years of joy, learning, and laughter together. Have a fantastic weekend!

Hi there! TGIF indeed! Sounds like you have a lot going on this weekend with your revolving door of guests and your DH's anniversary. Congratulations on 23 years of marriage! That's definitely something to celebrate. And happy birthday to cheffer lobrien6! I hope you have a fantastic day. Your homemade caprese pizza sounds delicious. I love a good homemade pizza, and caprese is one of my favorite flavor combinations. Yum!And yes, let's definitely take a moment to remember and honor our active and retired veterans this Memorial Day. They sacrifice so much for our freedom, and it's important to show our appreciation and gratitude. Have a wonderful weekend, full of love, laughter, and delicious food! Cheers to you and your family.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, May 28?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, May 28 is the Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, May 28?

Yes, there is a vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, May 28. It is the Grilled Vegetable and Halloumi Skewers.

3. Can I substitute or omit any ingredients in the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, May 28?

Yes, you can substitute or omit ingredients in the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, May 28 to fit your dietary needs or preferences. However, we recommend following the recipe as closely as possible for the best results.

4. How long does it take to prepare and cook the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, May 28?

The preparation and cooking time for the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, May 28 may vary depending on your cooking skills and equipment. However, the estimated time is around 30 minutes for preparation and 20 minutes for cooking.

5. Can I find the ingredients for the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, May 28 at my local grocery store?

Yes, the ingredients for the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, May 28 can be found at most grocery stores. However, we recommend using Pampered Chef products for the best quality and results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara