• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....friday, July 9

In summary, the conversation involves birthday wishes for cheffer, dinner plans at an Italian restaurant with a potential seafood dish, a love for summer heat, and a previous dinner of Baked Parmesan Flounder, Steamed Green Beans, and Lime-Coconut Rice. There is also mention of using a Double Burner Griddle to make chocolate chip pancakes for dinner. The conversation ends with a happy birthday and wishes for a great weekend.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!!:love:

Happy Birthday to cheffer...c harts....have a super great day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I think my DH:love: is taking me out to dinner:thumbup:...super yummy, Italian Rest. that we discovered recently and he is addicted!!!:D:love:...I probably will have a fish dish...red snapper, scallops or whatever seafood is the specialty of the day!!!

Have a great weekend, everyone....we are still in the HOT ZONE!!! (hey, I ain't complaining:blushing:...I LOVE SUMMER)

Well, yesterday, we ended up getting a nice, soaking rain, and things cooled off for just a bit. So yesterday we had Baked Parmesan Flounder with Steamed Green Beans, and Lime-Coconut Rice.

Tonight, I think I may do steak fajitas.

Pulled out the Double Burner Griddle and had breakfast for dinner. We love chocolate chip pancakes once in a while, Like I need em, but hey when you're on a tight budget, pancakes are awesome! And I can make enough for both of us in one shot! Love that Griddle!

pampered1224 said:
Pulled out the Double Burner Griddle and had breakfast for dinner. We love chocolate chip pancakes once in a while, Like I need em, but hey when you're on a tight budget, pancakes are awesome! And I can make enough for both of us in one shot! Love that Griddle!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Breakfast for Dinner, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the DBG!

Hi there! Happy Birthday to cheffer and I hope you have a fantastic day filled with lots of love and delicious food. It sounds like you have a great dinner planned for tonight, and I'm sure the Italian restaurant will be amazing. I love seafood too, so I'm drooling just thinking about it. Enjoy your weekend in the hot zone, and don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you're secretly loving the summer heat. Have a great one!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner" event on Friday, July 9?

The "What's for Dinner" event on Friday, July 9 is a virtual cooking class where we will be showcasing our delicious and easy-to-prepare dinner recipes using Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I join the "What's for Dinner" event on Friday, July 9?

To join the "What's for Dinner" event on Friday, July 9, simply register on our website and you will receive a link to the virtual class. You can also join through our Facebook page on the day of the event.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "What's for Dinner" event on Friday, July 9?

No, the "What's for Dinner" event on Friday, July 9 is completely free for everyone to join. We want to share our delicious recipes and cooking tips with as many people as possible.

4. Will there be any special promotions or discounts during the "What's for Dinner" event on Friday, July 9?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions on select Pampered Chef products during the "What's for Dinner" event on Friday, July 9. Don't miss out on these great deals!

5. Do I need to have any specific ingredients or equipment to participate in the "What's for Dinner" event on Friday, July 9?

No, you do not need any specific ingredients or equipment to participate in the "What's for Dinner" event on Friday, July 9. However, if you would like to cook along with us, we will be providing a list of ingredients and equipment beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara