• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....friday, January 7

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....friday, January 7" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef featuring a new recipe every Friday. To participate, you can visit their website or join their Facebook group and make the featured recipe. No purchase is necessary and alternative options for ingredients and equipment are provided. Recipe suggestions are welcome and there is no cost to attend the event.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!!!!:love::chef::thumbup::balloon:

Happy Birthday to cheffers...chefjwarren, and pcjamieswanson...have an awesome day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making italian wedding soup!!!! Love this and so do my fans!!!:blushing:;)

Have a great day, everyone!!!

Ohhh, we love Italian Wedding Soup too! YUM!

Sunday is traditionally Soup day here - I'll have to make that this weekend...haven't had it in a while, but we love it!

Yesterday I ended up doing a Root Beer Crockpot Roast with red potatoes, carrots and mushrooms, and steamed green beans on the side.

Today, maybe I'll actually get that broccoli casserole made. I've been wanting to try this new, gluten-free recipe all week, and I have yet to make it. I think today is the day, with the BBQ'd baked pork chops.

My mother in law is making gnocchis for us today. (in a spaghetti sauce). We'll have sausage, meatballs, garlic bread and salad to go with it. Yummy!

What is "What's Cookin'.....friday, January 7"?

"What's Cookin'.....friday, January 7" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. It features a new recipe every Friday for customers to try out and enjoy.

How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....friday, January 7"?

To participate, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or join our Facebook group. The featured recipe will be posted on Friday and you can join in by making the recipe and sharing your experience with the community.

Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....friday, January 7"?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to participate. The featured recipe will include alternative options for ingredients and equipment, so anyone can join in and cook along.

Can I suggest a recipe for "What's Cookin'.....friday, January 7"?

Yes, we love hearing from our customers and welcome recipe suggestions for future events. You can submit your recipe ideas through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Is there a cost to attend "What's Cookin'.....friday, January 7"?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is a free and fun way to connect with the Pampered Chef community and try out new recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedbybarbara