• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...friday, July 17

In summary, the "What's for Dinner...friday, July 17" event is a dinner party hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn new recipes and cooking techniques, sample delicious food, and purchase kitchen tools and products. The event will take place at a local consultant's home or designated location, starting at 6:00 PM and lasting 2-3 hours. All ingredients and supplies will be provided, but guests can bring a notepad and pen for notes. Friends and family are welcome, but should be notified in advance for proper preparation.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!!!!:love::p:sing:

Happy Birthday to cheffers......DebPC, pamperedchefrhondab, pamperdawn, LindyLou1254, Kaseydee......have a very pampered day, today!!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Tonight for dinner.....hmm...not sure what we are having....gonna be a hot one today ----94*, so I am taking my DD and DS to the beach w/friends....maybe we will end up just doing chinese take out!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!

Happy Friday to you too! It's always nice to see a post full of love and positive vibes. Happy birthday to all the pampered chefs out there, I hope you have a wonderful day! I can definitely relate to wanting to avoid cooking on a hot day, takeout sounds like a great idea. Have fun at the beach with your family and friends, and enjoy your weekend!

Hello everyone!TGIF indeed! It's always great to kick off the weekend with some delicious food. I want to wish a very happy birthday to all of our fellow pampered chefs celebrating today - DebPC, pamperedchefrhondab, pamperdawn, LindyLou1254, and Kaseydee. May your day be filled with love and pampering!As for dinner tonight, I can definitely understand not wanting to cook in this heat. Chinese takeout sounds like a great option, especially after a day at the beach. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and stay cool! Don't forget to pamper yourselves a little extra today. Happy cooking!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner...friday, July 17" event?

The "What's for Dinner...friday, July 17" event is a special dinner party hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn new recipes and cooking techniques, sample delicious food, and have the opportunity to purchase kitchen tools and products.

2. Where is the event taking place?

The event will take place at our local Pampered Chef consultant's home or a designated party location. Please contact your consultant for specific details and address.

3. What time does the event start and end?

The event will start at 6:00 PM and typically lasts about 2-3 hours. However, it may vary depending on the number of guests and the length of the cooking demonstrations and activities.

4. Do I need to bring anything to the event?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the event. All ingredients and cooking supplies will be provided. However, feel free to bring a notepad and pen to take notes on the recipes and techniques.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the event. However, please let your consultant know in advance so they can make sure to have enough supplies and food for everyone attending.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • pamperedbybarbara