• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...friday, July 23

In summary, the conversation included discussions about various dinner plans and recipes, including pork loin skewers, bacon corn and potato chowder, chicken enchilada pizza, moo shu pork, chicken piccata pasta, and a beach BBQ. There was also mention of potentially nominating someone for the Next Food Network Star and excuses for not making a specific meal. The conversation ended with a recommendation for trying Jamaican jerk-infused pork.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!!!:sing::love::p:thumbup:

Happy Birthday to cheffer....pampcheflisa....have a pampered day, today!!!

Was planning on making Keith's [pork loin skewers for dinner tonight, but I am taking my DS, DD and 3 friends of theirs to the beach ( we live only 20-30 Min. away) so dinner is either gonna be pizza or chinese delivery....

Have a great weekend everyone....:D:chef:

Oooh I have a signature dish now. How exciting!I think I'm making a bacon, corn, and potato chowder for dinner, but not sure yet.

leftymac said:
Oooh I have a signature dish now. How exciting!

I think I'm making a bacon, corn, and potato chowder for dinner, but not sure yet.

Yes - I was going to make them yesterday, but we had Thunderstorms with lots of lightening and wind all day yesterday...and the same forecast for today.

*sigh* And they sound sooo good. (said in my best whiny voice) Eventually I'll be making those!

For tonight, not sure. It's stinkin' hot, but also stormy (heat index is going to be 100F today) so can't grill...we may just be having Cobb Salads for dinner.

I plan on making stuffed peppers for dinner tonight.

I'm trying the Chicken Enchilada Pizza. Anyone made it? Instead of using fresh tomatos & jalepeno and having to cut them up, I'm opting for a can of diced tomatos with chiles in them. I'm think that will give me similar effects, right?

I'm trying the Moo Shu Pork for dinner. I'm sure my kids will have something else. :)

Nix the chowder. I'm doing the Chicken Piccata Pasta along with garlic bread made with the Lemon & Rosemary seasoning (can it really be called garlic bread then?). Maybe a nice spinach salad too.

TheNewMrsRue said:
I'm trying the Chicken Enchilada Pizza. Anyone made it? Instead of using fresh tomatos & jalepeno and having to cut them up, I'm opting for a can of diced tomatos with chiles in them. I'm think that will give me similar effects, right?

I would prefer fresh since they're placed on top of the pizza after cooking. If they were cooked, I'd say go for the canned. But it's summertime and tomatoes are good right now, so another reason for fresh for me.

Keith...could we nominate you for Next Food Network Star???...you got the skills, looks ;),charisma, etc.......

pamperedbybarbara said:
Keith...could we nominate you for Next Food Network Star???...you got the skills, looks ;),charisma, etc.......

I'd be better than most of the misfits on there this season, that's for sure. Problem is, I'm not that good at creating my own recipes, so I wouldn't do well. :(

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes - I was going to make them yesterday, but we had Thunderstorms with lots of lightening and wind all day yesterday...and the same forecast for today.

*sigh* And they sound sooo good. (said in my best whiny voice) Eventually I'll be making those!

For tonight, not sure. It's stinkin' hot, but also stormy (heat index is going to be 100F today) so can't grill...we may just be having Cobb Salads for dinner.

It was too hot to light the grill, or cook...so we went out for pizza. At Costco.

ChefBeckyD said:
It was too hot to light the grill, or cook...so we went out for pizza. At Costco.

You have been full of excuses over making *my* meal for the past couple of days, Becky. Tsk tsk.

leftymac said:
You have been full of excuses over making *my* meal for the past couple of days, Becky. Tsk tsk.
I know, I know....it's basically because I'm lazy.:indif: Won't be making them tomorrow either, as we'll be gone all day - and Sunday we've been invited to a Beach BBQ and tubing with some friends, so that day is out too - MAYBE I'll cook again on Monday. :angel:Oh wait, no I won't be cooking on Monday - I have a Team Training here, so it will be something fast and easy. Same for Tues - Thurs, because I have shows all of those nights. So now it's looking like next Friday! My how time flies!

ChefBeckyD said:
I know, I know....it's basically because I'm lazy.:indif: Won't be making them tomorrow either, as we'll be gone all day - and Sunday we've been invited to a Beach BBQ and tubing with some friends, so that day is out too - MAYBE I'll cook again on Monday. :angel:

Oh wait, no I won't be cooking on Monday - I have a Team Training here, so it will be something fast and easy. Same for Tues - Thurs, because I have shows all of those nights. So now it's looking like next Friday! My how time flies!

Don't let the summer fly by without experiencing the succulent Jamaican Jerk-infused pork and the tender, juicy caramelized pineapple.

leftymac said:
Don't let the summer fly by without experiencing the succulent Jamaican Jerk-infused pork and the tender, juicy caramelized pineapple.

STOP! You are making me laugh, and I'll wake up my family!

I really truly am going to make this! I PROMISE! It sounds so good, and I know everyone will eat it!

We had turkey brats on the grill. Should have done the veggies, too. Someday, I will actually use my grill baskets. Also, had canteloupe and for a little dessert we had the orange mascarpone tartlets from the newest dessert cookbook which I can't ever remember the name of.

We had to get going quickly to go take a boat ride out to Lake Michigan. My SIL invited us out on their huge boat. It's like a camper only it floats. Amazing! Could have skipped dinner to be out there. Love it!

1. What is the menu for "What's for Dinner...friday, July 23"?

The menu for "What's for Dinner...friday, July 23" will vary depending on the host's preferences and cooking style. However, some popular dishes for this event include grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, roasted salmon with lemon and herbs, and a mixed green salad with homemade vinaigrette dressing.

2. Can I make any adjustments to the menu for "What's for Dinner...friday, July 23"?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to make adjustments to the menu for "What's for Dinner...friday, July 23" based on the host's dietary restrictions or preferences. Just make sure to communicate any changes to the guests beforehand.

3. What ingredients do I need to purchase for "What's for Dinner...friday, July 23"?

The ingredients needed for "What's for Dinner...friday, July 23" will depend on the menu selected by the host. As a consultant, you will provide a shopping list for the host and guests to ensure they have all the necessary ingredients for the event.

4. How long does "What's for Dinner...friday, July 23" usually last?

The duration of "What's for Dinner...friday, July 23" will vary depending on the menu and number of guests. Typically, the event can last anywhere from 2-3 hours. It is important to arrive early to set up and be prepared to stay until all the guests have finished eating.

5. Can I bring my own recipes to "What's for Dinner...friday, July 23"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a variety of recipes to choose from for "What's for Dinner...friday, July 23". However, if you have a special recipe that you would like to showcase, you can discuss it with the host and see if it can be incorporated into the menu for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • pamperedbybarbara