• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....Friday, 14

Feb 5, 2008
TGIF!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer....jayne...have a delightful day!!!!

For dinner tonight we are having leftovers...pot roast, chinese food from yesterday...I have a show, my DD is coming w/me because this is one of her closest friends mom, DS has sweet 16 to attend and DH is on taxi duty, etc. tonight.....

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!! May the wind lift you to soar above the clouds and succeed at all you attempt!!!:angel:

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
Texas Roadhouse tonight..Wednesday was my sister's bday..and yesterday was my boyfriend's bday..so we are all going out to celebrate tonight.

I can't wait..I love it there.

lesliec

Veteran Member
Mar 31, 2010
Helping some friends move and probably ordering pizza.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Texas Roadhouse tonight..Wednesday was my sister's bday..and yesterday was my boyfriend's bday..so we are all going out to celebrate tonight.

I can't wait..I love it there.

Mmmmmm, I LOVE Texas Roadhouse. It's where DH & DS took me for Mother's Day! It's my favorite Steakhouse.

For Dinner tonight...not sure. We have to eat quickly, because tonight is the night we go pick up our new puppy. YEA! Not sure how much the little guy will care about eating - he's already so excited he can hardly concentrate.

I'm thinking a spinach & chicken sausage omelet, with some fresh sliced pineapple on the side. Fast and easy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views