• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'...tuesday, September 14

Happy birthday to both of you! Tonight's dinner will be grilled pork loin skewers with pineapple, chicken parmesan, and a panini with avocado, tomato, and mozzarella. It's also National Cream-filled Donut Day, but we don't have any in the house.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning......Happy Birthday to cheffer...lorisuecooks4u...have a great day!!!Hmmm...tonight for dinner I am thinking of making Keith's grilled pork loin on skewers w/pineapple...yummmm:love:....my DS requested these last night at dinner.......easy!!!!Have a great day everyone!!!Found out today is "National Cream-filled Donut Day"....

Last edited:
Hmmm, last night we had grilled bbq'd bacon wrappped shrimp with grilled veggies.

Tonight, it's a show night, and I'm thinking I'll do chicken parmesan in my 12" skillet, starting it on the stove and moving it to the oven. With rice pasta and steamed broccoli as sides.

:DGood morning everyone! Happy Birthday to cheffer and lorisuecooks4u! I'm a big fan of cream-filled donuts, but don't have any in the house today.Tonight we're having a very simple meal of marinated pork chops, baked potatoes and green beans.Happy birthday to both of you! :)I am making some sort of chicken stir fry with some CSA veggies and brown rice. I don't have a recipe, I am just going to wing it. :)Happy birthday to both of you!We are having grilled chicken breasts, rice, and steamed green beans.Happy birthday!We're having a grilled chicken panini with avocado, tomato, and mozzarella with a side of roasted potatoes.Happy Birthday to both of you!We're having the same thing we had last night...chicken tenders, mac & cheese, and green beans. Not too exciting but it's what the kids wanted.Happy Birthday to you both!I'm going to try and make some homemade egg rolls today. I've never had good luck with them but I'm determined to get them right!Happy Birthday to you both!I'm going to try and make some homemade egg rolls today. I've never had good luck with them but I'm determined to get them right!I've never made them before. Good luck!Happy birthday to you both! :birthday:Our dinner will be chicken breasts, mashed potatoes, and green beans.Happy birthday to you both!I'm going to try and make some homemade egg rolls today. I've never had good luck with them but I'm determined to get them right!Good luck! :DHappy Birthday to you both!I'm going to try and make some homemade egg rolls today. I've never had good luck with them but I'm determined to get them right!I have never made them either. I hope they turn out well!

What is the featured recipe for What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 14?

The featured recipe for What's Cookin'...Tuesday, September 14 is our delicious Apple Cinnamon French Toast Bake. It's the perfect fall breakfast dish that can easily be prepared using our Pampered Chef products.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to make the featured recipe?

No, the Apple Cinnamon French Toast Bake can be made using basic kitchen tools. However, if you have our Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender, it will make the recipe even easier to prepare.

Can I make any substitutions or modifications to the featured recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions or modifications to the recipe based on your dietary restrictions or preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free bread or almond milk instead of regular milk.

How many servings does the featured recipe yield?

The Apple Cinnamon French Toast Bake yields 6-8 servings, making it a perfect dish for a family breakfast or brunch with friends.

Is there a video tutorial for the featured recipe?

Yes, there is a video tutorial for the Apple Cinnamon French Toast Bake on our Pampered Chef YouTube channel. You can also find step-by-step instructions and tips on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara