• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, March 1

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 1" is a free Pampered Chef event where the latest products are showcased and recipes and cooking tips are shared. You do not need to purchase any products to attend, but there will be exclusive deals and discounts available. You can also bring a friend or family member and RSVP in advance to secure your spot.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...we made it to March!!! 19 Days until Spring!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....kreaser, Nell's-a-Cookin' and AJPratt...have a wonderful, pampered birthday, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making grilled tilapia and grilled salmon, along with brown sweet poatoe fries (for DH and DD) wild rice (for me and DS) , and steamed veggies ......we all love fish in this house:love:

Have a great day everyone!!!

Good morning! Yes, we finally made it to March and I am so ready for spring! Happy birthday to cheffers, kreaser, Nell's-a-Cookin', and AJPratt! I hope you all have a fantastic day filled with delicious food and pampering.Your dinner sounds amazing! Grilled tilapia and salmon are two of my favorites, and the brown sweet potato fries and steamed veggies sound like the perfect sides. It's great that your whole family loves fish - it's such a healthy and tasty option.I hope everyone has a great day as well. Cheers to warmer weather and all the delicious spring meals to come!

Good morning! It's great to see that we have some fellow fish lovers in the house. Your dinner sounds delicious and I hope it turns out perfectly. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have to say that our Grill Pan would be perfect for grilling your tilapia and salmon. It gives you those beautiful grill marks and locks in the flavor. Plus, our Veggie Spiralizer would make those sweet potato fries even more fun and enjoyable for your family. Happy birthday to all the chefs celebrating today, may your day be filled with delicious food and pampering. Have a wonderful day everyone!

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 1" all about?

"What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 1" is a Pampered Chef event where we showcase our latest and most popular products and share delicious recipes and cooking tips with our customers.

2. Do I need to purchase any products to attend "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 1"?

No, this event is completely free and open to everyone. However, if you fall in love with any of the products we feature, you can easily purchase them at the event or through our website.

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 1"?

Of course! We encourage you to invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and learn more about Pampered Chef products and recipes.

4. Will there be any special promotions or discounts offered at "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 1"?

Yes, we will have exclusive deals and discounts available only at the event. Don't miss out on the chance to save on your favorite Pampered Chef products!

5. Can I RSVP for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 1" in advance?

Yes, we highly recommend RSVPing for the event as space may be limited. You can RSVP through our website, by calling our customer service line, or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara