• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'...wednesday, September 29

In summary, "What's Cookin'...wednesday, September 29" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on September 29th. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website and offers new recipes, cooking tips, product demonstrations, and special offers. It is open to everyone, regardless of whether they own Pampered Chef products, and guests are encouraged to invite friends and family to join.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Wednesday, everyone!!!

No cheffer birthdays!:confused:

Tonight for dinner I am grilling some shrimp skewers(w/rub or marinade..not sure which) on the bbq, along w/grilled asparagus and maybe eggplant:love:....and some wild rice,too...my DS asked for grilled fruit for dessert so I am going to try grilling nectarines (saw this on a foodnetwork show, along with pineapple)--wish me luck!!:chef:

Have a great day, everyone!!!

Yesterday, the day turned out so beautifully, that we ended up grilling instead of planned leftovers. So, the Sweet & Sour Ham Meatballs are tonight's dinner, along with steamed yellow beans and a green salad.

Ham & Cheese Bruch Square for dinner tonight!!! Yeah!!! I'm excited!!

I'm craving rigatonis... I guess that's better than craving pickles & ice cream. :rolleyes:

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I'm craving rigatonis... I guess that's better than craving pickles & ice cream. :rolleyes:

I craved green salad with boiled egg, cheddar cheese, and ranch dressing.
Also - Strawberry milkshakes, but only made with real strawberries, and chicken salad sandwiches.

I think I lived on those things for several months.:) As long as what you are craving is providing some good nutrients - then indulge!

What is "What's Cookin'...wednesday, September 29"?

"What's Cookin'...wednesday, September 29" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on September 29th. It will feature delicious recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations.

How do I sign up for "What's Cookin'...wednesday, September 29"?

You can sign up for "What's Cookin'...wednesday, September 29" on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the event page and fill out the registration form.

What can I expect from "What's Cookin'...wednesday, September 29"?

During the event, you can expect to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and get inspiration for your next meal. There will also be special offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'...wednesday, September 29"?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in the event. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the featured products, they will be available for purchase during the event.

Can I invite my friends and family to join "What's Cookin'...wednesday, September 29"?

Yes, you can invite your friends and family to join the event. Simply share the event page or registration link with them. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara