• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, March 29

In summary, the theme for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 29" is "Mexican Fiesta" and the show will start at 6pm EST. There will be vegetarian options featured and no special cooking equipment is needed. Audience participation is encouraged during the show.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!! Happy Tuesday!!:):balloon:

Happy Birthday to cheffer...SK8Mom209...have a great day!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making a turkey breast in lg. rectangular baker, probably wild rice on the side and grilled asparagus sprinkled w.parm. cheese, also another veggie for the kiddos--they are not big aspargus fans (but i am!):love:......for dessert thinking of grilling some peach halves on my grill pan!

Have a great day, everyone!!

I am not sure about dinner for tonight yet, but last night I made the Creamy Lemon-pesto Chicken and Linguine from the DCB cook book and my whole family LOVED it!!!!

:smball: :balloon: :smball: :balloon: :smball:Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!! :hugz: I had a lovely day spending time with my family and enjoying some delicious food. Your dinner sounds amazing, especially the grilled peach halves for dessert! I hope you have a wonderful day as well! :balloon: :birthday: :smball:

1. What is the theme for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 29"?

The theme for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 29" is "Mexican Fiesta". We will be featuring recipes inspired by Mexican cuisine.

2. What time does "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 29" start?

"What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 29" will start at 6pm EST. Make sure to tune in on time so you don't miss any of the delicious recipes!

3. Will there be any vegetarian options featured in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 29"?

Yes, we will have a variety of vegetarian options featured in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 29". We want to make sure everyone can enjoy our recipes!

4. Do I need any special cooking equipment for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 29"?

No, you do not need any special cooking equipment for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 29". However, we will be using some Pampered Chef products to make the cooking process easier.

5. Can I ask questions or make comments during "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 29"?

Absolutely! We encourage audience participation during "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 29". You can ask questions, share your thoughts, and even suggest recipe ideas for future episodes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara