• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, July 26

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...monday, July 26" is Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetables, a one-pan meal that is perfect for busy weeknights. The ingredients needed for this recipe include chicken breasts, honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil, salt, pepper, broccoli, red bell pepper, and red onion. This recipe is not suitable for vegetarians, but substitutions can be made to fit dietary needs. It takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning....:sing:

No cheffer birthdays to share today:(

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!!Hot, sunny.....and then a BIG summer storm Sunday afternoon...lasted only a 1/2hr....just enough to feed my garden and give the lawn a drink!!!

Tonight for dinner I am leaning towards grilling some chicken breasts w/PC rub...not sure which one I will try, wild rice, grilled egplant, and a salad....and fresh fruit for dessert......might grill some fruit...pineapple, plums, etc.....after trying Keith's pineapple...yummmm....it has been on my mind since Sat. :love: to grill some more fruit!!!

Stuffed Tilapia and Lipton Chicken Flavored Rice.

Meatloaf, cheesy potatoes, & corn.

I weigh in tomorrow (weight watchers) so dinner is simple - salad with a little olive oil and balsamic, and bread, and fruit.

Good morning! It sounds like you had a great weekend despite the summer storm. I'm glad your garden and lawn got some much-needed nourishment. Your dinner plans sound delicious! Grilled chicken with PC rub and grilled fruit for dessert? Yum! I love experimenting with different fruits on the grill, so I'm excited to hear how your grilled pineapple turns out. Have a great day!

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...monday, July 26"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...monday, July 26" is our delicious Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetables. It's a one-pan meal that is perfect for busy weeknights.

2. What ingredients do I need for the featured recipe?

The ingredients for the Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetables recipe are chicken breasts, honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil, salt, pepper, broccoli, red bell pepper, and red onion. You can find the full list of ingredients on our website or in our catalog.

3. Is the featured recipe suitable for vegetarians?

No, unfortunately the Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetables recipe is not suitable for vegetarians as it contains chicken. However, we have many other delicious vegetarian recipes available on our website and in our catalog.

4. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can definitely make substitutions to the featured recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use tofu instead of chicken for a vegetarian version, or swap out the vegetables for ones that you prefer.

5. How long does it take to make the featured recipe?

The Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetables recipe takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook. It's a quick and easy meal option for busy weeknights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara