• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, May 3

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of meal options for Monday, May 3 with their wide range of recipes and products. Customers can browse their website or catalog for inspiration and find a meal that suits their taste and dietary needs. They also have easy dinner ideas and recipes specifically designed for their products, including vegetarian and vegan options. And for picky eaters, there are plenty of meal ideas to choose from as well.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

No cheffer birthdays..again...is that possible??

For dinner tonight we are having something fast...maybe not the grill though..rain...ugh:thumbdown: Not sure what...need some ideas.....

Have a great day...keep your chins up...(why would you want to look at all that gum on the sidewalk for anyway?)

I'm using some leftover roast beef to make a beef/barley/vegetable soup. But I may freeze that for a quick meal some other day.

I also want to try make chicken bites that my son can eat. I'll use the basics of the recipe from 29 minutes to dinner, but sub in a mix of oat bran flakes and potato chips for the sun chips. We'll see how that turns out. If it's good we'll have those for dinner. If it's not good, well, then there's always the soup!

pamperedbybarbara said:
Good Morning!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

No cheffer birthdays..again...is that possible??

For dinner tonight we are having something fast...maybe not the grill though..rain...ugh:thumbdown: Not sure what...need some ideas.....

Have a great day...keep your chins up...(why would you want to look at all that gum on the sidewalk for anyway?)

well if the b-days from the weekend were filled in we would have some :D

Big milestone for me, had a super nice weekend with family and friends.

Related to What's for Dinner...monday, May 3

What is for dinner on Monday, May 3?

The menu for Monday, May 3 is not predetermined as Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and meal ideas for customers to choose from. You can browse our website or catalog for inspiration and find a meal that suits your taste and dietary needs.

Do you have any easy dinner ideas for Monday, May 3?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of quick and easy dinner recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights. From one-pot meals to 30-minute recipes, we have something for everyone. You can browse our website or catalog for ideas and ingredients.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make dinner on Monday, May 3?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. You can find recipes specifically created for our products on our website or catalog. You can also adapt any recipe to use with our products.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan dinner options for Monday, May 3?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes that are perfect for any day of the week, including Monday, May 3. You can find these recipes on our website or catalog and use our products to make them even more delicious.

Can I find dinner recipes for picky eaters on Monday, May 3?

Yes, Pampered Chef understands that everyone has different tastes and preferences when it comes to food. That's why we have a wide range of recipes that cater to picky eaters. You can browse our website or catalog for meal ideas that are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters on Monday, May 3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara