• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, May 17

In summary, Becky is cooking up a storm with her Thanksgiving food - everything is gluten free and dairy free for her little guy. He can have any kind of vegetable or fruit, and thankfully he likes those. No nuts or cheese are difficult for her to cope with, but she's having a lot of fun coming up with new dishes that he can eat.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning....:) Hope you all had great weekends..

Happy Birthday to cheffer...karolynn mcmurray...have an awesome day!!

Tonight for dinner..I am thinking grilltime...didn't get to do too much of that this past weekend...only 1 meal :(...toooo busy.... I am thinking turkey burgers for me and maybe porkchops for the crew..not sure what to make with it though...hmm..maybe pork fried rice (but leave out the pork--I guess then you call it veggie fried rice;))...

Have a good monday, everyone....keep smiling (it leaves less wrinkles):balloon:

Spaghetti for us. I would like something on the grill but since I don't like to do the grilling and he suggested spaghetti then I guess that is what we will have..LOL.

16 minute meatloaf in DCB using rice krispies.

Trying to come up with something yummy for dinner...without the use of wheat, corn, dairy, or nuts of any kind.

A little help, please? :D:confused:

ChefBeckyD said:
Trying to come up with something yummy for dinner...without the use of wheat, corn, dairy, or nuts of any kind.

A little help, please? :D:confused:

Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad without the buns, White Chicken Chili or Pork Tenderloin in the DCB.

DessertDivaFL said:
Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad without the buns, White Chicken Chili or Pork Tenderloin in the DCB.

He won't eat lettuce or onions, plus he can't have the cheese for the first one. Doesn't leave much to the salad!

We JUST had White Chicken Chili this weekend, and he ate the leftovers for lunch today!
Pork Tenderloin we just had on Thursday or Friday...

I'd do the Cool & Crunchy Chicken Taco Salad, (w/o the lettuce for the little guy) but I'd have to go to the store for jicama and mango - plus, we've had that a lot lately!

Not trying to be picky....just running out of ideas. :(

Hey Becky!
Sounds like you have your hands full trying to feed your little guy!!! What if you do like baked chicken (or just in a skillet even- Last night I did it w/Texas seasoned boneless/skinless thigh meat - it turned out so moist and delicious) and veggies? I just made okra and tomatoes the other day and it was great! or zucchini? cabbage?
hmmm....what a challenge...so basically he can have meat and veggies right? but not really processed stuff? what about canned veggies?

We are having meatloaf & mashed cauliflower/potato mix. Shhh, don't tell the kids. :)

We're having leftover Turkey. My DH smoked a big turkey yesterday for a cul-de-sac cookout we had, so we are long on leftovers, plus we have leftover corn-on-the-cob. (Although, I'm thinking I may turn it into a corn & Black bean salad, and give my Kernel Kutter some practice, as well as a new spin on the leftovers!) Gotta think about what I'll do to the turkey, if anything.Trying not to cook too much this week and use what I've got- going to Disney in 5 days!! :D

abigailhutch said:
Hey Becky!
Sounds like you have your hands full trying to feed your little guy!!! What if you do like baked chicken (or just in a skillet even- Last night I did it w/Texas seasoned boneless/skinless thigh meat - it turned out so moist and delicious) and veggies? I just made okra and tomatoes the other day and it was great! or zucchini? cabbage?
hmmm....what a challenge...so basically he can have meat and veggies right? but not really processed stuff? what about canned veggies?

He can have some rice too. And oats. Quinoa is okay as a grain, as is Barley. We're just getting tired of meat and veggies. Almost all processed foods are off limits, since he can't have anything with wheat or corn (including cornstarch, corn oil, or corn syrup - corn is his #1 food sensitivity).
He can have any kind of vegetable or fruit. Thankfully he likes those....but the hardest part has been no nuts or cheese. He's not a big meat fan, and so a lot of his protein was from cheese, yogurt, and nuts & nut butters. Not being able to have Mac&cheese or a PB&J is breaking his heart!

Tonight though, I decided to take some rice noodles that I had for Thai food, and we're using them to make spaghetti. I made a sauce w/ some ground turkey and baby portabellas, and pureed some peppers and onion to hide in the sauce for some extra nutrition. We'll see how it works with the rice noodles!

So how did your spaghetti turn out with the rice noodles Becky?????

abigailhutch said:
So how did your spaghetti turn out with the rice noodles Becky?????

Thanks for asking!

Actually, it turned out really well. The little guy gobbled it up, so that was great! He's becoming a very good eater - I'm really proud of his attitude with all of his food restrictions. He and DH both loved my homemade spaghetti sauce, so I probably won't be buying sauce anymore...they said it was the best they'd had!:chef:

What are some easy dinner ideas for Monday, May 17?

Some easy dinner ideas for Monday, May 17 could include grilled chicken with roasted vegetables, spaghetti with meatballs, or a stir-fry with your favorite protein and vegetables.

Do you have any vegetarian dinner options for Monday, May 17?

Yes, we have plenty of vegetarian dinner options for Monday, May 17. Some suggestions include a chickpea curry, vegetable stir-fry, or a quinoa and black bean bowl.

Are there any one-pot dinner recipes for Monday, May 17?

Absolutely! One-pot dinners are perfect for busy weeknights. You can try a one-pot chicken and rice dish, a creamy pasta dish, or a hearty soup or stew.

Do you have any dinner ideas that are kid-friendly for Monday, May 17?

Yes, we have plenty of kid-friendly dinner ideas for Monday, May 17. Some options include homemade pizza, chicken tenders with sweet potato fries, or a build-your-own taco night.

Can you suggest a quick and healthy dinner option for Monday, May 17?

Of course! A quick and healthy dinner option for Monday, May 17 could be grilled salmon with a quinoa and vegetable salad, a turkey and avocado wrap, or a shrimp and vegetable stir-fry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamperedbybarbara